Good are for buying property

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luis

Hi everyone,
I relocated from Scotland to Turkey 18 months ago and I am now interested in buying a place for renovating in Bulgaria.

we have not been to Bulgaria yet so I thought id ask for a wee bit of help as regards areas etc

What we would want is a non touristy place, smallish but with shops, cafes and a wee pub. in an area where some British folk are nearby to help us settle in as the language was obviously a major problem in turkey despite trying hard to learn it before we arrived etc.

We want good weather, nice places to walk fish etc, what we want to do is get an idea of areas that would suit this criteria so that we can get a long term rental and look around.
Any help much appreciated.
Thanks,
luis

S

sean

I bought a property just outside the town of Kazanlak, a village called Vetron, very small village, shop-pub-restaurant?, it's ideal as a get away place, Kazanlak is situated in the valley of the roses, very famous ( to the Bulgarians and Japanese) Myself and my business partner bought about 18 months ago as a refurb proposition, we plan to do most of the work ourselves , will be going out for 3 weeks in August, if you consider a trip over, please do, plenty of hunting, shooting & fishing.

Turkey was a long time holiday escape for me, I went every year between 1991-2003, I based myself in Fethiye, have great memories and friends although most of them seem to be in the UK now.
Thanks,
sean

V

Valentin

Most of the people in Bulgaria postponed selling properties now, after joining the EU, as there will be changes in prizes and everything, but I am sure Bulgaria will now be better place to live, for people all over the world !

R

redhead

Hi all im Tracy. I bought a rural property in 2005 in the village of Tamarino near yambol. We are stil currently renovating our property. There are quite a few brits that have purchased in this village , its getting quite popular.

www.bgpropert-assist.com

Status
Not open for further replies.