Do you like this bedroom style?

B

BeardDemon

What do you think of this bedroom style? It seems the colors are too warm for my taste. I really wanna try to create something similar. Here is the original project I found.

F

fixitcarpet

There are a few things that I really like about bedroom. First, I love the color scheme. It is very calming and makes me feel relaxed. Second, I love the furniture. It is all very classic and timeless. Third, I love the view from bedroom window.

B

BeardDemon

There are a few things that I really like about bedroom. First, I love the color scheme. It is very calming and makes me feel relaxed. Second, I love the furniture. It is all very classic and timeless. Third, I love the view from bedroom window.
Ty for sharing your thoughts on this. Would you change something in this bedroom? Like is there something you don't like? You can see the full project by the attached link.

V

venuti

I love this bedroom style! It's so cozy and inviting. Its window treatments are so awesome. I also like the furniture in this bedroom. Also, the colors are soothing and the overall design is very inviting. It makes me feel relaxed just looking at it. "This is a beautiful bedroom!"

D

Dora Wi

I like the colors, but to me it looks a little impersonal, reminds me of a hotel room. That might just be because it seems uninhabited, though. I think some brighter color spots could really add to the atmosphere, and it seems like there could be some more storage space.

B

BeardDemon

I like the colors, but to me it looks a little impersonal, reminds me of a hotel room. That might just be because it seems uninhabited, though. I think some brighter color spots could really add to the atmosphere, and it seems like there could be some more storage space.
I didn't like the brown shades that much. And yeah, it kind of looks like a hotel room, but it's probably because it is just a render. I think the bed should have different and more catchy colors.

D

Dora Wi

I didn't like the brown shades that much. And yeah, it kind of looks like a hotel room, but it's probably because it is just a render. I think the bed should have different and more catchy colors.
I like the wooden parts, but otherwise I agree that brown is not the best choice for the bedclothes. Some brighter color could benefit it indeed.

B

BeardDemon

I like the wooden parts, but otherwise I agree that brown is not the best choice for the bedclothes. Some brighter color could benefit it indeed.
I think light gray would be a better accent color for this space, in general. Will try to recreate it in a new project.

A

Austinmark

When shopping for furniture, inspect it carefully before bringing it home. Look for any signs of bed bugs, such as small reddish stains or dark spots on the fabric. Avoid purchasing used furniture if possible, as it may be more likely to harbor bed bugs.

B

BeardDemon

When shopping for furniture, inspect it carefully before bringing it home. Look for any signs of bed bugs, such as small reddish stains or dark spots on the fabric. Avoid purchasing used furniture if possible, as it may be more likely to harbor bed bugs.
I think that goes without saying

I

interradian652

We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance your business plan, our financial instrument can be used for purchase of good from any manufacturer irrespective of location. We specialized in BG, SBLC, MT103,Non collateral loan for both personal and Business,The financial instrument can be invested into High Yield Trading Program(HYTP) or Private Placement Program (PPP).Intermediaries/Consultant ts/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.$1 million and above
contact Email: [email protected]

thebaagh

thebaagh

Jim Corbett is a must-see for adventure seekers. The park is known for its beautiful surroundings, thrilling adventure spots, and, most importantly, the animals and birds that live there. You can see them while taking a jeep safari ride. Aside from these activities, the park is well known for the luxurious stay options available in the park, where you can unwind and have the best time on your vacation. Book Resorts by the Baagh, one of the best property in Jim Corbett, where you will get luxurious stay options with yummy dining and a lot of facilities. Book today to get the best property for your vacation.

M

MishkaFL

I've seen that style many times now. I think it looks clean and comfortable to stay in.