Where are the best places to buy a holiday let in the UK?

P

PostBrexitInvestor

There is certainly renewed demand for holiday lets in the UK as investors look to switch from the "difficult" private rental market. However, which areas of the country offer the best value/potential for those looking at holiday let's?

This is a very interesting article:-

L

lookinginvest

I don't think there is any real need look away from the traditional holiday hotspots of years gone by. If, as many people expect, the holiday let sector does improve dramatically then this will drag all areas of the market higher. If you stick with the tried and tested areas you are pretty much guaranteed there will be a level of demand going forward. Trying to be too clever and picking and choosing future hotspots is not required at this moment in time?

K

karenburton1305

I don't think there is any real need look away from the traditional holiday hotspots of years gone by. If, as many people expect, the holiday let sector does improve dramatically then this will drag all areas of the market higher. If you stick with the tried and tested areas you are pretty much guaranteed there will be a level of demand going forward. Trying to be too clever and picking and choosing future hotspots is not required at this moment in time?
Yeah I agree! You could try and be edgy but the likelihood of success is limited!

D

Dora Wi

I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with looking for potential future hot spots. It is more risky than investing in an already booming area, but if you have the means to try something new it might bring you good profits.

K

karenburton1305

True - perhaps it's not the best idea for someone starting with their first property? If you have other successful properties to hold you up, then the risk is potentially worth it!

B

bracknelson

True - perhaps it's not the best idea for someone starting with their first property? If you have other successful properties to hold you up, then the risk is potentially worth it!
Absolutely right my friend, and It doesn't make any sense for those who don't have their own house but going to have a holiday home.

D

Dora Wi

I agree, for a beginner it's always better to stick to the tried-and-true options.

B

bracknelson

There are many beautiful places to buy a holiday let in the UK. England’s largest National Park, the lake district is one of the best places to buy a holiday in the UK located in the northwest corner of England, in the county of Cumbria. In which there are lots of beautiful mountains, woodlands, villages, coastline and of course lakes.