Are buyers returning to the Spanish real estate market?

L

Locoinvestor

If investment markets panicked half as much as MPs and the general public then we would be in serious trouble! Investment markets take a cold approach to issues such as Brexit and let the facts speak for themselves.
Haha quite, thank goodness they don't have the "panic and run" approach!

D

diyhelp

That said, I think that the perception could get worse before it gets better when it comes to European property. Note that the US has recently announced tariffs of $7.5 billion on EU products. The noose is tightening around the EU economy. Ironically, the UK will soon be outside of the European Union!

L

Locoinvestor

That said, I think that the perception could get worse before it gets better when it comes to European property. Note that the US has recently announced tariffs of $7.5 billion on EU products. The noose is tightening around the EU economy. Ironically, the UK will soon be outside of the European Union!
I don't even know how to feel about that?! It could actually be excellent news for us potentially?

R

realdeals

I think the US has been supporting many economies around the world due to its huge historic trade deficit. Now that Donald Trump is “looking to level the playing field” all hell is breaking loose. Is he really wrong to put the US first? Surely he has no obligation to ensure the well-being of the EU economy?

L

Locoinvestor

I think the US has been supporting many economies around the world due to its huge historic trade deficit. Now that Donald Trump is “looking to level the playing field” all hell is breaking loose. Is he really wrong to put the US first? Surely he has no obligation to ensure the well-being of the EU economy?
Of course every president or prime minister should put their own country first, and I think Trump is the best example of this!! Like him or loathe him!

F

FWL

Maybe it is time the UK PM put the UK first?

How is the UK, one of the largest economies in the world, in a situation where it cannot simply walk away from the EU without being held to ransom. I think approx there are 450 million people in the EU while the UK is head of the Commonwealth where there are circa 2 billion people. Surely there must be huge potential for the UK to get more involved with Commonwealth countries?