ad

Do NOT invest in uk student property

M

Mikewhite90012

hello

uk student accommodation, usually who is the landlord and the management company are the same company, the contract/ rent agreement is favouring the managment company against who has the leasehold

D

diyhelp

Hi @Mikewhite90012

I tend to disagree with your view that student accommodation is not a good investment - have you had a bad experience?

A

Ali.M2000

Hi,

It all depends who and where you go for the student accommodation, if you go to the accommodation on campus they usually they are good

D

diyhelp

I have seen some very good off campus student accommodation with communal areas and very good facilities such as gyms, etc. Is on campus accommodation as good?

R

raju williams

I tend to disagree with your statement that student accommodation is not a good investment because A lot of aspiring students go to foreign universities for studies and the main aim of them is to secure good grades & skills, get the degree and have better future. For this students shouldn’t have any unnecessary stress and have all the time to focus on their studies. The main issue which stresses the students is a comfortable place to live and this becomes all the more difficult with so many providers. Get your Student Accommodation booked beforehand, their team not only help you find the best place to stay but also assist you from booking till your last day of stay. and University Living helps you compare and book private accommodation from anywhere in the world! Discover the best studio apartments, safe and secure houses in Zone 1, and rooms for international students that are a cut above regular on-campus housing. Sit back and enjoy modern facilities at your fingertips like fully-functional gyms, coin-operated laundries, state-of-the-art games room,common spaces to socialize, private study areas, two-wheeler parking lots, and much more.

P

PostBrexitInvestor

It sounds to me as though you have had a bad experience - however, I think it is unfair to cast all of those offering student accommodation in the same light.

M

Mr Abraham Ashraf

Alpha student management and EP is an example of what may happen...too risky.

L

lookinginvest

It is unfair to give the sector a bad reputation just because of one bad experience. Yes, there are companies out there who are not totally honest but there are many many more who are totally above board. If it looks too good to be true then it probably is - do you research first.

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
Student accommodation has been a thriving market in the UK and this is unlikely to change any time soon. The UK has an exceptional university/college sector and demand for student accommodation will continue to grow - cities such as Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham and Leeds are popular at the moment.