ad

How to find genuine Investor's

G

GlennNI

I have found properties which are below BMV but have no investors to sell these package deals onto. Where can I find genuine Investor's? I am new in the big bad world of property. Looking a handful of investors I can use to complete these deals.

John Wilson

John Wilson

Hi GlennNI.. ok so I suggest local property and business networking events, also if you go onto LinkedIn and type property investor into the search box you’ll come up with thousands. Another way is to find someone who has a list of investors and offer to split your finder fee with them. Where about a are your properties?

Sent from my iPhone using Property Forum mobile app

D

diyhelp

Once you start networking it will surprise you how many "friends of friends" suddenly emerge :)

E

Eytan Grossman

If it's a good deal, trust me, you won't have a hard time finding real investors. You can even search "property buyers in xxxx (whatever location you're at) and I'm sure you'll get solid results

I have found properties which are below BMV but have no investors to sell these package deals onto. Where can I find genuine Investor's? I am new in the big bad world of property. Looking a handful of investors I can use to complete these deals.

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
If the deals are good and the figures stack up you should not have too much difficulty sourcing finance. Have you looked at a mortgage broker?

D

Dan Veo

When you're looking to start raising for your company, consider these five ways to find angel investors, and five ways to find venture capitalists.
  1. Through top-tier business schools.
  2. Through your industry friends.
  3. Online.
  4. Angel investor networks.
  5. Crowd funding.
  6. Your city's entrepreneurial community.
  7. Prove you are market ready.
  8. Do your research and compile a list
  9. Through your mentors
  10. Apply to Accelerator programs