Malta

M

michael1978

Swings and roundabouts Michael. Lot has changed unfortunately in last 10 years not as good as it was.
That's true, but all Europe has changed in recent years and not good. But compared to other countries Malta still has an opportunity for a good life style I think.

J

Jules1970

That's true, but all Europe has changed in recent years and not good. But compared to other countries Malta still has an opportunity for a good life style I think.
Let's see in another 10 years. I think sadly you see it different. I have known Malta for over 20 plus years as I worked for a Maltese company many moons ago. So have seen the changes and not for the better.

M

Marinaki

This is an interesting subject. I have a ticket for Malta for next week :)) Will be my first time going there. I will snoop the market and be back with news :))

P

PostBrexitInvestor

Hi @Marinaki

Welcome to the forum :)

What kind of properties are you looking at? I would be interested to know your views on the market when you get back.

M

Marinaki

Well, I am not sure yet. I mostly act on my instinct :) For some reason, I have an eye for good investment. Regarding Malta I am not sure yet if I want something for investment...or something for me :p