ad

Lots of cash - How to invest? (need help)

J

JohnO.E

Hi, I am doing some research for an unrelated project. If one had a huge lump sum of cash sitting in their house and wanted to invest into London properties ASAP, how would they go about doing this without going through banks or in an otherwise surreptitious manner without raising too much suspicion?

Thanks, any responses appreciated and I would like to stress this is for research purposes.

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
If you were looking to do it on the quiet (not quite sure why) I would suggest appointing a third party expert to act on your behalf. A real estate agent asking about different properties would not look at all suspicious.

I was also going to suggest approaching banks for repossessed properties (buying many at the same time) but not sure you would have much luck in this area for London properties.

F

FWL

I agree - appointing a third party to act on your behalf will ensure you stay in the background.

P

PostBrexitInvestor

In reality the London property market is huge so I very much doubt you would cause much of a stir. Unless you went shouting it from the rooftops lol

F

FWL

The way things are going, there could be some great bargains in London in the short term with the EU/Brexit debacle falling apart AND the US is in big trouble - will Donald Trump be impreached?