ad

Attempting to communicate with agent

A

Anon Private

Hello,

I have sent email messages to an estate agent in an attempt to gain information regarding some properties that they are marketing.

However, they do not answer. I prefer email communication

Are there other methods that I can use to gain information regarding particular properties. For example, length of leases, ground rents, type of leasehold, etc.?

UK resident.

Thanks

R

realdeals

While you may prefer email why not give them a call to introduce yourself and then ask for email contact details.

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
Why not visit the properties if you live close by and mention that the estate agent is not calling you back - that will very quickly refocus their mind. If you live some way from the property, try and find a phone number and see if you can contact the owner.

A

Anon Private

I like this approach. Perhaps I could also email the agent and tell them that I am visiting the properties. This could also focus their mind

L

Luke Evans

This is a problem I have found when speaking to agents, they are missing our on valuable leads by not having the right approach when it comes to enquiries. We have integrated a lead generating system with all of of clients whereby any leads that come in they can not miss them, and respond instantly to prevent the things discussed above. Both Estate Agent and their potential buyer have both benefited from our system.

R

realdeals

If an estate agent is not returning your calls surely this does not bode well for a fruitful relationship? Maybe you should consider either walking away from the property deal (bearing in mind that the owner appointed the estate agent) or contact the owner directly. Either way, not a perfect scenario!

M

mangomerydary

I know that VoIP numbers definitely have a callback feature, it's recording, so I think that if you were using that number at the time, then you probably had it recorded and may have even been able to identify it. I use such a number from https://www.usechalkboard.com as I find it much better than regular SIM cards, which are unreliable and can easily be tapped. The only thing I don't understand is why not many people know about them, it's the best the network can provide.

Last edited:
kriston

kriston

Hi, are you facing problem communicating with the real estate agent? Try contacting NChevre Real Estate, the best real estate agency in Park City Utah. They deal in providing amazing real estate properties, including ski home properties and luxurious apartments. Below are the contact details:
Phone no. : 760.238.0438
Address : 625 Main Street Park City, Utah, 84060

S

saipatil5666

Strategically thoughtful 2 and 3 BHK Flats in Pune

Situated on the Deccan plateau above 1800 approx. feet above Sea Level amidst the river Mutha, Pune is known for its historical and political significance during the reigns of the Sultanate and the Marathas subsequently. Today, as it is on the path to being deemed a developed metropolis, it is also important to have a spick and span lifestyle through the thoughtfully planned shelters and infrastructures around. The following projects in Pune fulfill the needs of a homebuyer over and above one's expectations.

Residential Projects
Yashwin Encore
Located at Wakadkar Wasti in Wakad, Yashwin Encore is a residential project by Vilas Javdekar Developers. As a mini-township, it fulfills the needs of each and every homebuyer at its doorstep, right from cleverly architectured apartments to being a neighbor to various renowned MNCs like Wipro, TATA, Siemens, Infosys, etc. to accessing various landmarks and cities through the Mumbai-Pune Expressway and utility & leisure spots, of which 25+ such amenities are already a part of the project. Yashwin Encore consists of 2 and 3 BHK Flats in Pune.

Kohinoor Courtyard One
Located at Santosh Nagar in Tathewade, Courtyard One is a residential project by Kohinoor Group and Sigma One Landmarks Pvt. Ltd. This residential project fulfills the needs of a homebuyer who looks forward to a la carte living space with its amenities meticulously serving privacy and complementing your lifestyle. And what’s better when a renowned landmark like Tathewade has Wakad and Hinjewadi in the vicinity? Kohinoor Courtyard One offers 2 and 3 BHK homes in Pune.

Park Ivory
Located at Park Street in Wakad, Park Ivory is a residential project by Pride Purple Properties. As a luxurious residential township, it offers spacious apartments with endless benefits of comfortable living, 10 sophisticatedly modern amenities, an ideal location in the form of a 70-acre lifestyle hub known as Park Street, and means to reach Pune’s major destinations within no time. Park Ivory offers 2, 3, and 4 BHK flats in Pune.

Click on below links for more details:

M

Molera

I think you do not need to contact a real estate agent in order to get information about the rent, you can just call the company where you found this ad. I had a similar problem, but only when I tried to find contacts of the landlord, I was on a business trip abroad. Well, just for such cases, I made myself a VoIP number from Mightycall, and I had no problem then to contact the office, where I was provided with the rental agent.

Last edited: