ad

Statistics about uk properties

M

Mikewhite90012

Do you know where can i obtain statistics about uk properties yield for different type of properties ( resident, hotel, student accommodation) in differnt cities in the uk?

M

Mikewhite90012

Thanks, i am looking for yield statistics, i have not found this in the aforementioned page

F

FWL

Some very useful statistics there - are there any which attempt to forecast short to medium term future performance?

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
Might be interesting to compare base rate changes/economic performance to the housing market if you are a stats man. I think you will find some interesting correlations!

R

realdeals

Statistics can be manipulated - I find that reading a range of the financial press gives me a broad idea of what the property experts are thinking. Mix this with stats and you can create some very interesting buying opportunities.

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
Check out the stats, read the opinions of experts and then make your own mind up. Remember, it is easy for others to sit back and recommend this and that when you aren't putting their own money in. However, it is you that has the final say on your money - if a potential investment looks good and feels good then give it some serious consideration. You will pick up an eye for good/bad investment opportunities over the years - a kind of gut feeling.