ad

Advice for finding a suitable investor / buyer for tenanted property

P

Paul Kavanagh

Hello. I own a residential property (2 bed semi) in a popular suburb of Liverpool which I have successfully rented out to the same tenants since January 2015. They are good tenants and have always paid on time and have no rent arrears. I now need to sell the property to release my equity in it.

Rather than go down the normal route of asking the tenants to leave, and then marketing / selling via a local estate agent in due course, I figured that this would probably be a very good property for a buy to let type investor / buyer.

I am looking for 125k for the property, which at current rent is producing a net yield of 5.3%. Current tenants would like to stay in the property and are happy to sign a new tenancy for as long as is possible.

Does anybody have any advice as to where best find such an investor/ buyer?

Thanks in advance, and all the best, Paul

D

diyhelp

You may find some investors on this site - maybe also approach the website owners about advertising on the forum?

N

nmb

There are obvious issues with sitting tenants, etc but the benefit from a lenders point of view is the fact there will be rental cash flow which will hopefully cover the mortgage.

R

rina

We all dream to buy a home with our harden money (pension),after long hard working carrier we want to settle at our own home with peace ,but we need to be careful and be wise to decide on investing in the right property.