ad

How much is development Cost in West Bromwich

S

samtyagi

Hello All,
I have bought a piece of land 1 acre land last month. and approached with the local council with pre application to build 40 flats in a block there. I received affirmative response from the council.
Now, I am trying to find out the building cost to check if my numbers stacks up well.
Does anybody got an idea about what is the build up cost per sq. meter in West Midland area?

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hello All,
I have bought a piece of land 1 acre land last month. and approached with the local council with pre application to build 40 flats in a block there. I received affirmative response from the council.
Now, I am trying to find out the building cost to check if my numbers stacks up well.
Does anybody got an idea about what is the build up cost per sq. meter in West Midland area?
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I would recommend you get 3 quotations from reputable local building companies asap. Sounds like a large project! Have you developed elsewhere in the UK prior to this project?

Joe Aston

Joe Aston

Forum Partner
Sounds like a very interesting project in a fast growing area @samtyagi .

Keep us posted and do let me know if you would like a conversation regarding finance for the project!

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
Interesting - are you looking to see the development through yourself? I would be interested to see what the land is worth now with planning permission.