Claim damages for late off plan properties.

J

Jim Good

Great news for the thousands of investors who suffered years of delays to take handover of their off plan properties in Dubai. Recent completed claim cases in court and arbitration have awarded lost rent and, depending on the contracts, additional damages to investors with money tied up in projects that over-ran.

Even better news is that the awards were also applicable to properties still not yet delivered. Lost rent to date and the rent still to accrue with continued delay.

Happy to share details.

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi @Jim Good

That is interesting news and keen to hear more specifics?? Is this a Dubai court?

R

realdeals

Do you know which particular developments were involved in the court cases? A number of potential problem cases have been mentioned in great detail on the forum.

S

Sunita Sharma

Hi,

Please be precise and give us the names of the developers and the name of the projects for whom the decision was announced this will help many investors.

H

Harry Butler

Great news for the thousands of investors who suffered years of delays to take handover of their off plan properties in Dubai. Recent completed claim cases in court and arbitration have awarded lost rent and, depending on the contracts, additional damages to investors with money tied up in projects that over-ran.

Even better news is that the awards were also applicable to properties still not yet delivered. Lost rent to date and the rent still to accrue with continued delay.

Happy to share details.

H

Harry Butler

I have a protracted dispute which has been through the court system.Unfortunately The courts only awarded small compensation award.My story is long and detailed .Purchased a project in the (moderated) due to delays Transfered to (moderated) further delays.
Unable to resolve with developer (moderated) withheld final payment.They claim FORCE Majeure,unfairly non provision of Electric supply off grid is debatable.My quest for refund continues although (moderated) who are totally unethical continue to make derisory resolutions. Has anyone any info or similar issues with (moderated) contact me on this forum

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Harry Butler

Happy to share details.