The best investment area in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vipulshah1

As i know that real estate is the best option for investment in Pune, Gurgaon, Bangalore and Noida.

V

vipulshah1

We may invest in property in Punjab/Hyderabad. But now a days is good opportunity is in trend for Gurgaon, Pune, Bangalore and Noida. If we invest today, we will get good return in Future. ( after 3 years.)

L

Luke Masters

Premium Member
@vipulshah1 whats your viewing on investing outside of India? Is it something you have ever done or considered?

V

vipulshah1

I don't know more about investing outside of India. What is? and how can?

L

Luke Masters

Premium Member
@vipulshah1 I guess it depends on your position as it is difficult to invest overseas if you are buying using any finance which isn't cash?

akruti_rai

akruti_rai

What area is best for capital gains/rental returns in people's opinion?
Any cosmopolitan or metropolitian city in India is good to Invest with. I read major real estate sector news and i place my bet with 3 cities to rock the show in near future is Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad.

V

vipulshah1

Yeah, I agree with Akruiti She is saying right but now a days top most city for invest in property is Bangalore.

S

swathisharan

Along with the metropolitican cities the new rising capital of andhra pradesh is also having good appreciation value and also best option to invest in my view.

R

Ritu Mehta

Over the past few decades, real estate has been increasingly studied as an investment vehicle. A good investment in real estate should yield high returns over a long period of time. It’s common to hear of cases where people invested in properties worth a few thousand rupees a few decades ago and now those properties are being sold for crores. However, such investments rely on capital gain appreciation over a long period of time and they tend to be very illiquid as the holding period of such properties is very long. Illiquid assets have long waiting period for generating income.

Understanding Rental Yield
A property’s rental yield is the percentage of the property value that you earn as annual rental income.

Gross Rental Yield = (Annual Rental Income / Cost of the Property ) * 100

If you have bought a property for Rs. 12,00,000 (12 Lakhs) and you earn a monthly rent of Rs. 10,000 then your Gross Rental Yield would be

Gross Rental Yield = (10000 * 12 / 1200000 ) * 100 = 10%

This indicates that you earn 10% of your property cost as rental income per year.

However, the investor should be aware of certain property expenses.

1) Taxes: the property taxes, income taxes that would be levied on the property

2) Maintenance Charges: covering up for the fixture, furnishing and fitting costs and their replacement costs.

3) Agent Fee: Unless the Investor looks out for tenant by himself, an agent help is required in finding a tenant.

4) Non Occupancy: It is better to be prepared that the property would be vacant for at least 1 month in an year.

I recommend Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, NCR Zone

S

shinystar

Amongst many Mumbai , Delhi, Goa, Bangalore are the areas of investment in Real estate Sector.

J

Jennifer Martin

There is huge demand of property in Mumbai and Pune. So investment in these areas will give us a huge return.

N

nmb

What are the up-and-coming areas outside of India's main cities? We continue to hear about the ever expanding middle class in India and their greater disposable income. Are they all focusing their investments towards the larger cities or are there signs that they are now moving further afield looking for better value?

A

Ankita Patel

Bangalore is a one of the best investment area in India.

S

Subhashini

In India, Bangalore is one of the best investment area in real estate sector.

P

Prithvi

Investors are wary to put money in western UP ( Uttar Pradesh) like Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad belt because of the pathetic condition of women's safety issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.