ad

What is the best option for investment?

A

anniee

I am situated in noida and i want to invest my money so i have decided two ideas and wanted to go for either one option, first i am going to deposit the money on bank or else i am going to purchase apartments in noida so can anyone help which will be the best option?

D

dannyderek

Without a doubt take as much time as required. That is a great deal of cash to lose so be watchful....

A

anniee

Thank you for your reply Mr. Dannyderek. As you said that time determines everything and I am going to invest my money on purchasing the property in noida as it is big place where i can do long term investment and i feel my property value will doubles after few years since the Government offers more funds on housings and providing the FDI norms etc for improving real estate in noida.

J

jandxb

I think doing business is the best option, and always start business which you understand well

A

anniee

Yes well Mr. Jandxb doing business is an great idea but being a single person i can purchasing land in a place where the property rate increase day by day so I am in a search of my desired land in noida.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Yes well Mr. Jandxb doing business is an great idea but being a single person i can purchasing land in a place where the property rate increase day by day so I am in a search of my desired land in noida.
Are you planning to purchase through a developer, or are you looking to buy an existing apartment as a buy-to-let?

J

Judith Beilby

Premium Member
I would certainly opt for investing in property. The returns from a bank will be nothing compared to the returns available if you invest wisely.
I would suggest slowly building your knowledge through simple transactions first.
I have to say that buying land to develop from scratch sound a little daunting as a first project. Costs can spiral and managing contractors can be difficult.

M

Michelle Barringer

Forum Partner
Are you planning to buy land or a property? if you buy an apartment then you can quite quickly have an income - but if you buy land then you will need work on a much more detailed plan to complete it before getting any income

S

sergerybrin

Buy property is the best idea you think. Do the business you know very well. Real estate business is best to do if you interested in this.Property rate will increase every year this is great idea than submit in bank account.... .....

G

gih_hk

I agree with the recommendation for investing in property. If you do decide to buy property, we recommend you think about holding this asset in the long-term. You need to allow the asset to mature to really reap substantial yield from it. With London, given the state of the property market, an asset worth £500,000 can be worth 60% more in 10 years. We suggest 7-10 years if you decide on long-term investing.

Annual yield will not be as substantial if you look at the numbers. Look at the end value of the asset on top of your annual returns you might get. We hope this helps.

akruti_rai

akruti_rai

I am situated in noida and i want to invest my money so i have decided two ideas and wanted to go for either one option, first i am going to deposit the money on bank or else i am going to purchase apartments in noida so can anyone help which will be the best option?
See, according to me investing in real estate is anyday better than just stocking the money in some bank! Real estate is the way to go to earn some real good profits and that too in a place like Noida you should definitely bank upon real estate.