ad

How many times would you view a property before deciding to buy?

• Thread starter totallyproperty
  • Start date
T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
The real estate sector is full of people who have rushed into decisions on the spur of the moment only to regret them at a later stage. There are also many people who have been overly cautious in the purchase of their dream home only to be gazumped by somebody else. How many times would you view a property before deciding to buy?

E

Ericrowwen

As many times as i can. It is a one time decision and not to be taken in hurry.

J

Joe_Black

I personally do not take such important decisions easily. Right now I am currently looking for a property but it is going to be my first big purchase ( do not count one used car I bought last year, an Audi A3),so I will definitely inspect the property as many times as possible. I also will bring some of my closest relatives which have experience to give me an advice before I make the final decision.

M

mikee

a few times maybe , depends in what condition the property is...

M

marya.mrtin

atleast 3-4 times . afterall its a big decision .investment in lacs.

G

georgestanley032

I usually check the property 2-3 times. Aside from checking out the entire property very carefully, I tend to look around the neighborhood as well. For me, this is very important.

C

Clarus

Personally I have bought without seeing the property or land. Certainly overseas. I wouldn't want to miss out on something good if it meant moving quickly and visiting a property would result in missing out.

The vast majority of our investors buy off plan but do their research into the area and the developers that we work with.

rkavdia

rkavdia

Banned
Buying a property is a big decision, so normally i visit property 3-4 times before buying it. I examine all the things because small mistake can cost large.

Last edited:
L

losangelesinvest

One should see the property as many times as possible before taking the decision to buy it. Take your time and take the decision very carefully.

L

LucasDrape22

Viewing the property two to three times to make sure that it is worth the money. Then takes many times to decide in buying the property.

S

Sophiaw32

View the property three or four times, at different times of day, to find out what it’s really like.

S

Sophiaw32

View the property three or four times, at different times of day, to find out what it’s really like.

B

Bindu9

I will try to visit as many times as possible and i will show that place to my colleagues to give some suggestions ......

J

JenniferKelly

According to me, what is important is to know each and every minute details about the property or flat, which I will buy. And to take a second opinion from the experts about it, before making the decision to buy.

George79

George79

If you know what you want, and if you accumulate all the information on the first visit, then the first visit my be sufficient.

G

georgestanley032

Reading all the comments above, I agree with most of them. JenniferKelly's answer seems the most logical for me though. Yes, taking in all the details of the property is very important. And opinions from other people do matter a lot too.

A

anniee

I will search unless i will get the clear view of the property and complete knowledge of the particular place

J-Nevil

J-Nevil

Usually one viewing is all I need, unless I want to show the property to someone else who hasn't seen it before.

A

anniee

As many times i am satisfied with the given information is correct or not and after clarifying all my doubts with the elders

A

anniee

I will ask from the legal advisory and once i get satisfied with all the queries in my mind

L

loribarnaby

Buying a house is every body's dream and such dream can only possible if you have enough money to buy a property. Even if you have money you can't just go and buy any kind of property. You have to make plan and strategy with your real estate agents.
There are some key points that you must consider before buying a property:

- Buyers should concentrate on whether buying is affordable and the right decision in the long-term, rather than panic over house prices.

-Work out the cost of buying: Consider carefully how much money you have to spend. There are various charges you have to fees such as mortgage arrangement fees, legal fees and many others.

- Boost your credit score: Don't apply for mortgages before checking your credit files because even small mistakes can cause rejection. For example, active accounts registered to old/wrong addresses can hurt badly, so whip through your credit files and ensure any active account is registered at the correct address.

- Check out the neighbourhoods: ask the neighbourhoods about the valuation of property and check the local area and markets.

V

varunkrish87

Before taking a decision, we have to visit and inquire about the property many times