veiws on ebay property and land

X

xsgolf

Hello all,

I would like to find general views on the properties and land that are often seen on ebay USA, are they all fake deals? ie poor or no title, would anyone here buy on ebay or never.
I am interested to make my first land purchase but will possibly choose county lien sales
Thank you in advance.

Alex

A

AlexMiller

All real estate deals on eBay are not fake. However the problem lies somewhere else. It's the lack of any kind of agreement that puts a question mark on the credibility of these deals on eBay.

In case of real life auctions, once the deal gets locked, there is an immediate paying of cash and papers are made accordingly. However, on eBay, there's no legal obligation of closing a deal. This is bad because even if you have won a deal today, you might be replaced by someone else the very next day.

There are many good property listings on eBay that are really lucrative but you should be careful not to take the online closure of a bidding for granted. So what? Should you not buy from eBay?

The answer is: you might make a great deal but always remember to contact the seller though emails to close the deal safely. Unlike other auctions on eBay, in real estate auctions, a direct contact via emails between the buyer and sellers are encouraged. Make use of this facility to clinch a good deal on eBay.

Hope that was helpful.

O

owendale

AlexMiller said:
All real estate deals on eBay are not fake. However the problem lies somewhere else. It's the lack of any kind of agreement that puts a question mark on the credibility of these deals on eBay.

In case of real life auctions, once the deal gets locked, there is an immediate paying of cash and papers are made accordingly. However, on eBay, there's no legal obligation of closing a deal. This is bad because even if you have won a deal today, you might be replaced by someone else the very next day.

There are many good property listings on eBay that are really lucrative but you should be careful not to take the online closure of a bidding for granted. So what? Should you not buy from eBay?

The answer is: you might make a great deal but always remember to contact the seller though emails to close the deal safely. Unlike other auctions on eBay, in real estate auctions, a direct contact via emails between the buyer and sellers are encouraged. Make use of this facility to clinch a good deal on eBay.

Hope that was helpful.
eBay property especially from around Detroit , go ahead buy its a fantastic bargain yes people are giving you a license to make lots of money no questions asked its as safe as houses???? JESUS What do you really think.... NO LICENCES NO GUARANTEE NO real closing contracts..As a fully licensed realtor UK based it makes me feel physically sick to read about other UK investors dreaming about USA investments I sincerely hope the eBay people selling drug dens rip off lots of stupid Brits. As I am tired of trying to provide the best deal for UK and eu investors I have given up and use my license to buy my own investments now ... Because guess what on every deal I save 1000s of dollars. amazing what a proper real estate license can do for you ...

A

AlbertL

eBay real estate deals are not 100% correct. Lots of fake deals are there and you should need to avoid that. Yes correct deals are also available but my personal suggestion is that don't try to get an deals from eBay.....

B

Billy_

Hi, Alex! To say the truth I have never purchased property using ebay. So I can’t say that the deals are fake. I’m a landlord and always looked through different classifieds to find out what is the best property for investment. Try to search there perhaps you’ll find something that will suit your needs.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
While there may well be many property deals on eBay which go through without any problems, the fact is that if you look to cut corners and cut costs then you do so at your own risk. The legal protection afforded when going through an official agent to buy, sell or rent a property is often diminished when buying online.