ad

Is real estate your investment of choice?

• Thread starter totallyproperty
  • Start date
T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
The worldwide real estate market seems to dominate the investment arena and has done, in the eyes of investors, for many years. When you bear in mind that worldwide stock markets not only offer shares in property trusts but also shares in companies which operate in the property market, the real estate industry is central to the worldwide economy and the worldwide investment arena.

It therefore begs the question, is real estate your investment of choice and if so why?

R

reyjohnson

Real estate has always been a good investment option for making profits to a business..As an investor,you have to think realistically about how you are going to divide up your available time.Tenants require time and energy.If you can't handle it, you may wish to get a company that manages property to do it.

R

Ron0

As the demand of human beings are increasing rapidly,specially the craze of buying new houses or real estate related documents.This is the result that most of the investors have chosen real estate as their investment options.And,luckily they are succeeding with great profits.

B

bruynjustin

Real estate is a good investment option. It can generate an income source. It can also rise in value and prove a good investment in the cash value of the home or land that you buy.

M

marya.mrtin

yes i think real state is good investment . price will definately hike with time.

B

bloodspark222

Investing in a real estate is the best profitable way. Most people find it interesting.

S

Sophiaw32

Investment in real estate can provide real estate transactions, real estate development, commercial transactions, real estate rental services, loan services and a series of high-quality professional services.

M

Morriz

real estate business

Real estate can be a great business if you go in the right track. I have been in this field since last 2 years. There weren’t any great leads for the first 1 year. But later on I started to understand the business, studied the failure of others so as to avoid the same mistakes. Also I have gone through a real estate coaching conducted by Richard Robbins in Ontario and that really helped a lot in my business. Their class on how to generate leads were very helpful. And this year I am on track to achieve a healthy 32% increase in gross commission income over last year.

B

Bindu9

Real Estate investment is the best option which is very useful in the future because it always increases the value but not decrease....

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Real Estate investment is the best option which is very useful in the future because it always increases the value but not decrease....
Strictly speaking that is not completely true. In a downturn in the economy real estate values can, and do drop dramatically, so if you have bought at the height and sell during a slump you can lose a lot of money.

J

JenniferKelly

As we all know, there are various property available, but the number of people willing to buy are less because of expensive interest rate, which a normal person can't afford.

Currently the market is for buyers and not for sellers. If sellers tend to sale their property, they will suffer loss, as the market value of the property is less as compared to the previous year.

B

bradwhite

My choice is mostly investments in real estate as it gives lots of benefits in long term as well as security in form of assets. One important point I always take care of is seeking an legal experts advice as they know all the pros and cons of real estate.

R

realdeals

There is no right time and no wrong time - it all comes down to cold hard facts and figures if you are a long term holder. If the market is not right for a quick buy and sale then you need to consider rental income. This can be significant and go a long way towards covering mortgage expenses.

Short term investors in property are on hiding to nothing - get the market right and they are laughing, get it wrong and their investment funds could be locked up for a long time or even worse, forced to crystalise a loss.

D

Davidlane

Real estate has always been a good investment option for making profits to a business investment. Most people find it interesting.

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
The major challenge for the real estate market is ever growing taxation. Many governments around the world see property/real estate as a cash cow to make up for shortfalls elsewhere.

L

Lucas Mach

The major challenge for the real estate market is ever growing taxation. Many governments around the world see property/real estate as a cash cow to make up for shortfalls elsewhere.
Unfortunately that is true.
And not only real estate business in general it seems.

R

Ryan Lin4511

The worldwide real estate market seems to dominate the investment arena and has done, in the eyes of investors, for many years. When you bear in mind that worldwide stock markets not only offer shares in property trusts but also shares in companies which operate in the property market, the real estate industry is central to the worldwide economy and the worldwide investment arena.

It therefore begs the question, is real estate your investment of choice and if so why?
Yes, of course Real estate could be my choice of investment because it always finds a perfect cash-flow!

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
If you choose the correct countries, and the correct areas, populations tend to grow where there are employment opportunities and buoyant economies. There may be ups and downs in terms of property price movements but the long-term trend is likely to be positive.