Oasis Tower - SPORTS CITY Update required

D

dxbgal

Oasis tower-2 construction update required...Has anybdy recently paid the next installment to the developer? Inputs required by the respective owners of the unit/units bought in O.T-2 --Do u think the revised payment plan (set by RERA) is linked with the construction?
Seeking for the reply..thnks!

H

huss129

I would like to appeal to all oasis tower 1/2 investors, please get in touch! I also need details on agents that sold units in oasis tower1/2, I would be very grateful for this info.

I currently have a list of agents that sold OT 1/2 units but would like more, will update everyone why I need this info soon (do not want to give to much info on this forum)

please get in touch with me on oasisinvestors at gmail dot com for further info.

If you are reading this for the first time, please watch the youtube video to get up to speed with what's going on.

www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=Uw3PfxuFwq8 (I am the person in the video)

Keep up the good work everyone.

regards,

Nadeem

D

dxbgal

The construction of OT-2 has again come to a standstill....has anybdy spoken to the developer?

Wht lame excuses are being given this time?

amplesou

amplesou

Banned
I would like to appeal to all oasis tower 1/2 investors, please get in touch! I also need details on agents that sold units in oasis tower1/2, I would be very grateful for this info.

I currently have a list of agents that sold OT 1/2 units but would like more, will update everyone why I need this info soon (do not want to give to much info on this forum)

please get in touch with me on oasisinvestors at gmail dot com for further info.

If you are reading this for the first time, please watch the youtube video to get up to speed with what's going on.

regards,

Nadeem
Huss have you kept up the good work @ your end !!!
?
you gone very very quite!!
:joyman:

Last edited:
J

Jdub

I just ran across this thread on the Oasis two tower and watched your video outrageous to say the least! I am an investor in the Oasis 2 tower and hope its not too late to send you an e-mail about this.

regards,

Nadeem

amplesou

amplesou

Banned
I just ran across this thread on the Oasis two tower and watched your video outrageous to say the least! I am an investor in the Oasis 2 tower and hope its not too late to send you an e-mail about this.
please let us know how you got on !

huss, and the other letcicoe formerly known as oasis2buyer banned on here and other uae forums>?

not the nicest people i,ve met on these forums i have to say!

J

Jdub

I just started to look into this a bit deeper and found this thread on-line. I signed up for an account yesterday hoping to get in touch with those that are in a similar situation to get a better idea of what to do. Have you heard any word in regards to this project? You can also e-mail me at oasistower2 <at> hotmail <dot> com

Last edited:
J

Jdub

Just wondering if you have made any progress in regards to the Oasis tower 2 issue. I have also invested in this project and am starting to grow very suspicious.
Would appreciate if you could let me know or e-mail me at oasistower2 <at> hotmail <dot> com

Hi Nadeem,

That sounds great!!! I have had some emails from other buyers in Sport City also who are persuing this.

Is there any cost involved in your way? I would expect some, but i was told by another owner that he has paid £30,000 to a solicitor that will definatly get his money back. For me i can not afford to pay that much...

Who is going to be acting on our behalf? Is it going to be you? I have no problem of it is, just want to get a clear idea of how your are going to opperate this.

Look forward to hearing from you.