Elite in sports city

M

mwaqasch

I believe more than 1 year has passed since Elite 7 update were sent to the investors. I have seen the latest Google map pictures of the work site and NOTHING has happened since. I have some pictures sent from a friend of mine that are dated Sept.2010 and the site IS abandoned.

Is this enough for RERA to cancel the project or not??
Is anybody interested in pursuing a clear answer from RERA?
Interested in hiring a lawyer and getting to the bottom of this saga??
Please send me a PM and let's get organized.
Cheers

PS: There is no protection for the investor even when it is a clear breach of contract. It is about time to voice our concern and request a FULL refund.
do you have any update about your case... if you are still waiting lets get to gather on ...

eliteinvestors(at)patronnetwork(dot)com

remote brackets and put @ and .

K

kamenoff

Good idea but I am not sure how to approach the case. My understanding is that not only the Elite projects have been stopped but also most if not all projects in DSC. I think that the Developers are waiting for the outcome of the Land Department's decision on which projects are to be cancelled. It is possible also some internal problem between the Developers since the infrastructure is also dorment and no any movements on this front as well.
I think Elite 7 has been officially put on hold which is another confusion..what means "on hold" and how long a project can be on hold before is deemed cancelled?
Did you sign the DSC petition?
RERA Help us signatures

The petition will be delivered next week...

M

mwaqasch

Hi Kamenoff...

It was nice to get your response.... Let me tell you the story ... I have another flat in Dubai Lagoon.. Which has the similar story project was on hold ... but we gather a member of investor as a team we arange the pettetion and get to gather go togather to RERA... discuss as a team with the developer we are very near to get the solution .b.c Developer can handle one person alon .. can not handle 200 people as an group standing front of thier office with the media...

My point with you what ever is that ...

I am very happy that we are awake and gathering..... and we should arrange the meeting as a team on one place were our journey should began which is stuck till now...
I would like to share some thoughts which I believe are very necessary to share . I feel we should share once more time our experience.. our communication..
our record.. our plan and our ideas,,, related to our investment..... or any topic if occurred between TRIPLANET Groupe and us...as all of us aware about it .... that TRIPLANET Groupe team are holding our money and we should take an action we are not afraid.... they steel our money.. they should return the house or the money I prefer the money which is quiet hard .. but not impossible , that money belongs to my hard work.. to my family.. my children and my future.... they steel and sit as an snack on that money or who knows they utilized it and enjoyed a lot.... but TRIPLANET do not worry ... every one will come under the Neath of the hill.... GOD Watching THEM.... Brothers and Sisters... I will try my best I need your support get to gather use my groupe email and send me the contact detail on that email so we can in touch and have always update we share our thourhts by eliteinvestors(at)patronnetwork(dot)com.......
...You will see when we will gather and standing it will make a difference That is our money wake up people it can not be resolve untile we are one hand ... gather gather gather .... and who ever knows another investor fwd my message gather gather gather ..... contact me on 00974-55841056
I am waiting for you all.... on eliteinvestors(at)patronnetwork(dot)com .......we are not doing bad we are asking for our money or for our flat..... this is our right....

DSC MAN

DSC MAN

Hi Kamenoff...

It was nice to get your response
Let me tell you the story
have another flat in Dubai Lagoon
Which has the similar story project was on hold
but we gather a member of investor as a team we arange the pettetion and get to gather go togather to RERA
discuss as a team with the developer we are very near to get the solution

.b.c Developer can handle one person alon
can not handle 200 people as an group standing front of thier office with the media...

My point with you what ever is that ...

I am very happy that we are awake and gathering.
and we should arrange the meeting as a team on one place were our journey should began which is stuck till now
I would like to share some thoughts which I believe are very necessary to share
I feel we should share once more time our experience.. our communication..

our record
.. our plan and our ideas,,,
related to our investment.....

or any topic if occurred between TRIPLANET Groupe and us...
as all of us aware about it .... that TRIPLANET Groupe team are holding our money and we should take an action we are not afraid.... they steel our money.. they should return the house or the money I prefer the money which is quiet hard .. but not impossible , that money belongs to my hard work.. to my family.. my children and my future.... they steel and sit as an snack on that money or who knows they utilized it and enjoyed a lot.... but TRIPLANET do not worry ... every one will come under the Neath of the hill.... GOD Watching THEM.... Brothers and Sisters... I will try my best I need your support get to gather use my groupe email and send me the contact detail on that email so we can in touch and have always update we share our thourhts by eliteinvestors(at)patronnetwork(dot)com.......
...You will see when we will gather and standing it will make a difference That is our money wake up people it can not be resolve untile we are one hand ... gather gather gather .... and who ever knows another investor fwd my message gather gather gather ..... contact me on 00974-55841056
I am waiting for you all.... on eliteinvestors(at)patronnetwork(dot)com .......we are not doing bad we are asking for our money or for our flat..... this is our right....
Hey K sounds like he,s going to take you to the promised land....

amps

M

mwaqasch

Hey K sounds like he,s going to take you to the promised land....

amps
Dear DSC MAN,

This message is not for one person it is for every investor... the message is we have to gather and fight togather as a team...

Looks to me you are not a investor .. so you do not know what you have lost ... the happinies of your family ... so you are making joke better look at your self man....

Friends who ever are investors kindly togather .... and we will discuss with RERA ... and with Developer.....

Waiting for your response.... I will keep kocing until you will not show up....

eliteinvestors(at)patronnetwork(dot)com

D

Deewas string

Dear Friends,
Don't wake them up about ELITE-7, they have completed ELITE-1, ELITE-2 and ELITE-4 almost completed, meaning 3 projects, and it is remarkable achievements and RERA informed us that Triplanet Group is very strong, and they have promised to deliver all the remaining projects by the end of 2013. They are purposely not updating ELITE-7, they already have started, foundation, basement and almost Ground floor slab completed, meaning almost above the ground, and this is very small project for them and they will complete it very easily.
Ask somebody to get the pics for you all. Our money is in safe hands. Rest assure.

DSC MAN

DSC MAN

Dear Friends,
Don't wake them up about ELITE-7, they have completed ELITE-1, ELITE-2 and ELITE-4 almost completed, meaning 3 projects, and it is remarkable achievements and RERA informed us that Triplanet Group is very strong, and they have promised to deliver all the remaining projects by the end of 2013. They are purposely not updating ELITE-7, they already have started, foundation, basement and almost Ground floor slab completed, meaning almost above the ground, and this is very small project for them and they will complete it very easily.
Ask somebody to get the pics for you all. Our money is in safe hands. Rest assure.
this is all true..but will kamenoff beleive ;)

K

kamenoff

We are all hoping for the best and I hope that our projects will be completed. Personally, I believe that Triplanet will complete the projects but not by end of 2013. Elite 6 may be but not 5 and 7.
I just wonder how RERA can alow the Developers to keep our money without penalties...Apparently Dubai is the only place in the world where you can default and pay no penalties for that. This defenetely will hurt the investors confidence..of course the things change.

S

saigal72

Elite 4 is ready and apartments already being delivered. At the moment I'm sitting in Elite 4.
It's a nice building and they've done good work.
Next they're planning to complete Elite 6 by Jul/Aug (as they're promising).
Then is the turn of Elite 3 by end 2013 and Elite 5 in 1st quarter of 2014.

B

Banofee

As they have already completed some already they will complete the rest, not like others in the area. Delays are not great but at least you lot have a light at the end of the tunnel.

V

vanityfair

Dear Friends,
I am an investor in elite 6 and have been extremely frustrated by the broken promises of completion. Last completion promise end of 2013. Anyone know why triplanet is not updating the construction works at elite 6?

R

RezaF1

Elite 7

I purchased a one bedroom apt in Elite 7. Be willing to discuss options on this project .