Can you buy something anywhere in Spain with $70,000 USD

M

magicmajenta

Just wanted to know if you can buy anything anywhere in land of the Spanish people for $70,000 USD. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. A studio/1 bed apartment is fine. Not picky! Could be anywhere in Spain. Obviously it has to be less than $70,000 USD with all the fees, commissions, taxes you have to pay. I'd love some feedback. Thanks.

N

natalense

Just wanted to know if you can buy anything anywhere in land of the Spanish people for $70,000 USD. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. A studio/1 bed apartment is fine. Not picky! Could be anywhere in Spain. Obviously it has to be less than $70,000 USD with all the fees, commissions, taxes you have to pay. I'd love some feedback. Thanks.
I know some properties in TORREMOLINOS, COSTA DEL SOL, less than 70.000, taxes incl.

V

viviren

You can try locations in Spain like Ciudad Real, Puertollano, Tomelloso, Valdepeñas and Alcazar de San Juan.

D

DC

Many places I imagine you can buy for 70.000 US dollars. If it is too your standard and liking, that is a different question. I have seen properties being sold as lows 12.000 euros, but I am not sure if any one would wish to live there.

O

Occo

Yes you can, in the lowest Ive seen on sale is about 30,000 euros

B

bfremont

As has been noted already, it really depends on the location you desire and the standards you expect. If you find the right broker it's very possible to find a suitable property for that much, in my opinion.