Finding a real estate agent

K

karankapoor

I'm at the stage where I am getting my foundation established and one of those pillars is finding, what seems like, that all illusive cooperative real estate agent who actually believes in my vision.

Admittedly, I have not pursued this monumental task until now, but the forum seems to be filled with fellow investors who have run into real estate agents who've rejected them as though they were asking for their kidney! I am about to send the letter out to see which agents might be interested . . .

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Should I contact the branch manager of the various real estate brokerage branches and ask them to email me the individual emails of all their inhouse agents or simply email the manager with the hopes it will be distributed (which I doubt) to each agent? I can certain go through the pain-staking task of finding as many online emails as I can and hope for the best . . .

What would be the best way to approach this?

Has anyone done this successfully? If so, would you share your story and possibly your letter? I've written mine, but naturally, I would perfer to make the best first impression possible, and perhaps yours might help inspire me and undoubted countless others.

O

officesonrent

A good real estate agent is an indispensable resource and must give you up-to-date information regarding prices, financing, terms and conditions of competing properties, and information about the housing market in general.

A

annarana

In a Real Estate Agent must have some specific qualities like Honesty, passion for work, must be a Risk Taker, Tenacious, Compassionate etc.

These above are some basic qualities which has to be in Real Estate Agent..