I want to buy my own home in India.

P

Patra01

Hello Friends,

After a long time wait, I have decided to buy a home for me in my country India. The home should be matched my budget and have same facilities in comparison to other homes. Do you think that I will get my home with the same or I need to stay with the crowed area???? Please give me your suggestion……..
Have a blessed Christ-Mass !

H

hamlin

Hi patra I am Interested to buy your home.as soon as possible i'm visiting for India.which location do you have?

M

maggiew

I think what she meant here was that she wants to buy a home for herself and not selling her own house.

I personally want a property in India too. I am just waiting for the right opportunity.

P

prop_hunter

There are lots of places where you could invest in India. There is right time in few places.But the question is where are you interested?

M

mamtasoni

Banned
India has big option to invest in property first of all you have not mentioned here in which state you want to invest. currently Delhi Mumbai, banglore are some major cities and very well settled.There you can have option for individual property or you can go for world class apartment. as far as NCR situated near delhi is concerned the best option for you as real estate growing here at a very fast speed and you can get here top class properties.

C

ceema.datta

The home should be matched my budget and have same facilities in comparison to other homes. Do you think that I will get my home with the same or I need to stay with the crowed area???? Please give me your suggestion……..