Why is Lakefront, property so expensive.

A

Andrian

Why is lakefront or beachfront property so expensive? Isn't it the same type of property as in the middle of the city? I've never understood that. I hope there's someone here who can help me with this information.

Last edited:
A

Albufeira_Paul

Lakefront property and especially beachfront property is considered highly desirable in most markets I've seen. Where I grew up in Connecticut waterfront properties always sold for a premium. This is mostly because of the views that waterfront properties have as well as the access to outdoor activities.

J

jamarshad

I am from Pakistan in our country lake area property and beachfront property area is very expensive again other local area mostly hotel lake corner or beach corner because customer take energy from here and location looking very good.

W

whpmc

Reasons why lakefront properties are more expensive

There are various reasons for lake-front properties to be expensive.

For one, the view of a lake-front property is highly coveted. It is rarer in nature. It gives you access to the lake or a waterbody as well which is impossible to get in the city. This increases the potential for water sports and outdoor activities. In some area power is also generated from lakes.

Add novelty value to the equation and you have more than enough reasons for lake-front properties to be expensive.

B

belizeproperty

Banned
Hi,

Lakefront is very popular and also good communication. Here lot of Business are growth stage cause the lake where are lot pf sports and lot of truest are coming so here's property price are climbed up.
Belize condos for sale