UAE approves 3-year visa for property investors

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rizwan Behlim

Hi
I have a property in Ajman. So do I also become eligible for the 3-year visa. And how do I go about

B

BobbytheBuilder

Hi
I have a property in Ajman. So do I also become eligible for the 3-year visa. And how do I go about
If I have already purchased the property is it possible to get the 3 year visa or is it only on property you buy after they introduced this 3year visa DEAL?

S

sriikanth

Hi

The visa is given for any property worth more than 1 million dhs only.

thanks

B

BobbytheBuilder

Hi

The visa is given for any property worth more than 1 million dhs only.

thanks

Thanks for your reply. I wouldnt invested 1 million dhs to get a visa if my life depended on it.

G

georgihh

The UAE government has extended visas for foreign property buyers to three years from the existing six months. Currently, foreign owners of property worth more than 1 million dirhams ($272,300) in the UAE have to renew their visa every six months at a cost of about Dhs2,000. The unavailability of long-term visas has been one of the key issues restricting home sales. No details on the costs or restrictions of the new visa have been made available.

This is typical UAE mentality. They announce a change in the visa rules without any details.They will watch the response and act accordingly. If they really want to make this place alive again they need to change their mentality. People lost trust in this country and the time is running.

More than 100000 units a empty and to bring the people they need to act fast and without tricks, Is it going to happen? it is up to them, but if they don't speed up this place will collapse in few years.

R

Rahat Hussain

I agree with BobbytheBuilder, investing a million bucks is a bit too much for a 3 year visa…

Status
Not open for further replies.