Tanjah golf and beach Resort

D

DC

Sure, every one must invest where they wish. Free markets are a positive thing.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

Couldn't agree more.

J

just-alex

addoha

Camel 3 humps - from developer -

the main builder in Tanjah is Groupe Addoha, who have an extremely good reputation. Also they have enough of their own money to finish the build, unlike some other developers on the market, who are constantly asking for money from purchasers (x% deposit, x% when build starts, x% on first fix etc) aka using clients’ money to actually build the place.
Are not Addoha now in partnership with Fadesa? We know what that means....................

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
So where is it, what is it, & how much is it ????/

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
I know the area & I can work out all the facilities. Is it ready or when will it be ready ? What are the payment terms. If you going to fish for business than be prepared tp part with information.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

Loukic: In another thread you had replied that you were up to date with all and sundry in Morocco. How many developer will provide you with a Bank guarantee & in this climate banks are bankrupt the guarantee is not worth the paper its written on.

L

LOUKIC

Good morning. The figures I posted in another thread are the latest tax figures. I completely agree with you Camel. There are not a lot of projects offering a bank guarantee, but there are a few.

W

wassim

Tanjah beach view

I bought a property off plan in the Tanjah beach view trough a UK agent called "Prestige Overseas Properties". After a couple of years from paying the deposit. They said that the project is either being delayed or cancelled. The developper is facing some legal issues, but we have to accept we have to accept the decision of the developper by relocating us to an other project without us having any say in this. Is there any one out there who invested in the project received any news lately? I would like to hear from them.