Dubai is becoming the most attractive place to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

georgihh

Do you have info on 2bedrooms for sale in bur dubai?
Not for sale , but you can get a new 2 bedroom flat with free AC in the heart of Dubai Next to buisiness bay for one year for 10000$.

Dubai is over ,face the reality and enjoy your life.

The government is bankrupt and left the city in a freefall.

M

Mussa1

Oh ok, am looking to buy something cheap.

Not for sale , but you can get a new 2 bedroom flat with free AC in the heart of Dubai Next to buisiness bay for one year for 10000$.

Dubai is over ,face the reality and enjoy your life.

The government is bankrupt and left the city in a freefall.

M

MOBY

(Dubai is over ,face the reality and enjoy your life.

The government is bankrupt and left the city in a freefall.[/QUOTE] )

I think you are overeaction, The goverment is not bankrupt. They are still making millions every day on oil, and still spending millions on racehorses. Dubai will bounce back, its only a matter of time.

P

panchal

part your money in dubai, and lose the lot

My advise if take or leave it, its up to you.
You will find lots of people urging you to part with your money in dubai,but you will promosed the earth, once you give them money in return a written contact/deeds, its worthless becouse even the courts and land register will not help when you try to sell. All false people from top to bottom. everybody I have spoken and who have investment in dubai have lost money and some emataties have taken people's money and have disapeared. some have been allocated property but cant sell now.

The law does not protect the overseas invester and maybe the goverment wants it that way so the overseas invested money stays in dubai, and will never be able cash in. Dubai is build by overseas investment but will stay that way.

Read the various forums and you should beable to make up your mind. Dubai is full of false promises.

A

anwar khan

SO some places in Bur Dubai , you can get a good 2 bedroom in Bur Dubai.
Prices are going down on a daily basis, enjoy your life and forget the property business.
Dubai will never recover again not in thousands of years.
The time is to get the benefits from the cheap Dubai.
dont be that disappointed ...its human nature,however ,that if we loose money on something , we become to hate that thing and try to abuse it even though sometimes we do know that it is not that bad......dubai is recovering very fast and real estate market should bounce back sooner or later inshallah

A

anwar khan

the whole world is in a mess why blaming dubai only.....not fair not fair

G

georgihh

the whole world is in a mess why blaming dubai only.....not fair not fair
The world is changing my friend, computers are taking over the reality, believe it or not you can get married over the internet in 10 years time and you don’t need to see or live with your wife. Who is going to look at the desert construction ??? Dubai – I don’t think many. Dubai is plastic and plastic is going to be overcome by the internet.

amplesou

amplesou

Banned
The world is changing my friend, computers are taking over the reality, believe it or not you can get married over the internet in 10 years time and you don’t need to see or live with your wife. Who is going to look at the desert construction ??? Dubai – I don’t think many. Dubai is plastic and plastic is going to be overcome by the internet.
So whats the next big investment thingy!

i know diggers !

just dig a whole in the ground and get married on the internet !
:hahaha:

M

Miley Tipton

hi,
My uncle always used to says that Dubai is far better for living than to live in other place. and as now rents goes down people are getting attracted towards Dubai

B

Brendan R

hi,
My uncle always used to says that Dubai is far better for living than to live in other place. and as now rents goes down people are getting attracted towards Dubai
your quote carries the seeds of defeat for Dubai.

Dubai's future was based on ever increasing values, it was based on attracting wealth.

Now it's only attracting the desperate.

eyeC

eyeC

georgihh , see you optimistic as ever ,you can find 2BR in IMPZ for 45k i guess you can negotiate more , reasonably acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.