Resells - sellyourresale

J

johndoe

anyone heard or use sellyourresale dot com to sell their property in Bulgaria. I've just come accross them and they seem to be doing the right thing but their charges are quite high. I don't mind paying a bit for advertising if i know it's going to help.
I'd be interested to hear back anyone who has had any success or dealings with this group.
Or, if you've got any one or site who has sold your place in bulgaria, mine are in st vlas - so please let me know so I can try and sell

thanks

D

damian_murray

Hi John, I actually signed up to there Gold package and listed all 3 of my properties for sale with them.

To be fair, they were close to finalising a sale with a Russian client who had been haggling me down for the best part of 2 months! Finally I ended up selling the same property through an agent in Russia who actually contacted me after finding my details on sellyourresale. I agree with their business model and think that the more agents trying to sell your property for 100% of the available commission, the better your chances of selling are.

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rachelle

Hi John

I am also looking to sell my property and have been recommended sellyourresale dot com. Ive had a look on the website and their business model makes sense, however im quite dubious at paying up-front!

I was wondering if you went ahead and used them and if so how did you get on!!
If not did you find anyone else to sell your property through that you would recommend??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

D

damian_murray

Hi Rachelle,

For some reason I received a copy of your reply in my inbox.

Based on my experience I would recommend listing your property for sale with as many agents as possible. From what I understand there are still buyers out there but the majority of them originate from Russia.

When I listed my properties with sell your resale I did receive some enquiries and some of them proved to be time wasters and others actually went to view the property which was a step in the right direction.

I had a couple of offers for much less than I was willing to accept and as I explained in my previous message, I eventually sold two of my properties through an agent who contacted me after finding my properties on the sell your resale website.

The name of the agent who sold mine was Vladimir Penkov and his email address is vladimir.penkov1971 at gmail dot com

If you do not have any luck with him or any other agents, I would say that sell your resale
are worth using. They never promised me that they would sell my apartments but they did say that they would help increase my chances. I think I paid for 2 properties and got the third one for free.

I was pleased with them and they were very professional.

I hope this helps.

P.S. Please tell Vladimir that I referred you.

Thanks.

R

rachelle

Dear Damian

Thank you very much for your reply, its has been helpful.

I have emailed quite a few agents recently...even those which charge 10% commision and i have received few few replys in return.

I have emailed Vladimir Penkov so will hopefully get a reply from him soon.

I will let you know how i get on.

Thanks again!!

P

patrick1972

Hi John, I actually signed up to there Gold package and listed all 3 of my properties for sale with them.

To be fair, they were close to finalising a sale with a Russian client who had been haggling me down for the best part of 2 months! Finally I ended up selling the same property through an agent in Russia who actually contacted me after finding my details on sellyourresale. I agree with their business model and think that the more agents trying to sell your property for 100% of the available commission, the better your chances of selling are.

I have one property left for sale if anyone is interested. Privilege Fort in Elentie just 50 meters from the beach. I will look at all offers. Please contact me for more info.
Hi,

Yes I signed up to them for a year, they claimed they had a russian buyer for me at least 6 times but every time they fell through. (Coincidence maybe :) ) Anyway I used a different company and got my Bansko property shifted at long last. :)
Best of luck with the privilege fort one

R

rachelle

Hi,

Yes I signed up to them for a year, they claimed they had a russian buyer for me at least 6 times but every time they fell through. (Coincidence maybe :) ) Anyway I used a different company and got my Bansko property shifted at long last. :)
Best of luck with the privilege fort one
Hi Patrick

Im also desperately looking to sell my property in sunny beach, any advice on estate agents that you deal with and would recommend?

Thanks

K

kingsway

anyone heard or use sellyourresale dot com to sell their property in Bulgaria. I've just come accross them and they seem to be doing the right thing but their charges are quite high. I don't mind paying a bit for advertising if i know it's going to help.
I'd be interested to hear back anyone who has had any success or dealings with this group.
Or, if you've got any one or site who has sold your place in bulgaria, mine are in st vlas - so please let me know so I can try and sell

thanks
Try "resellmyapartment.com" they have just sold my Apt. in Sunny Beach and i am trusting them to sell my Ski Apt. in Bansko!

D

damian_murray

I wanted to add a comment as I had not been on this site for a while and came on only to reply to a message I had received.

As I mentioned previously, I wouldnt normally pay upfront fees unless I was actually getting something for my money.

However it seems like I am one of the 'lucky ones' who managed to sell my properties in Bulgaria (although it did take a while and did cost me some money to do so.)

I listed my apartments with approximately 16 agents (14 in Bulgaria, 1 in Russia and 1 in Ukraine)

The man who sold my first apartment is Russian and from what I understand he sells property outside of his profession and not on behalf of an agency.

My last property was sold by an agent who is Russian but lives in Bulgaria and she has specifically asked me not to give out her contact details so I will respect her wishes.

One of the agents I listed my properties with is a company called Sell Your Resale (.com) and I know that both of these people found my property and contacted me after finding my details through them.

To be fair to the company, they did make a large effort and I was very happy with their service. And although they didnt actually sell my properties themselves, they did acheive the end result and that was to help me sell.

They seem to have a different outlook and opinion to most of the other agents out there and what they said seemed to make a lot of sense to me.

D

damian_murray

I sold one for slightly less than what i paid for it in euros but still made a profit in pounds after i converted it back because of the difference in exchange rates.

thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
I contacted sellmyresale recently for selling a couple of villas I have around the Stara Zagora area and a couple of un-renovated properties but they only seem geared up for selling apartments along the coast really and when I replied to this effect I got no further correspondence from them. The basic listing package is 9 Euros I think which is not a lot to pay and maybe worth while but I am not sure it is worth paying out for a gold package for more rural houses.

R

Resale Help

Dear Rachel at the Travel Bug.

I would like to confirm that your last email was sent to us at 19:04 on Saturday 23rd October 2010. Our last reply to your email was at 19:27 on Saturday 23rd October 2010. We have receipt of all emails so the information written in your statement is actually incorrect.

You imply that we are not so 'geared up' for selling property outside of the coast. We do sell a lot more properties on the coast but that is due to demand. If we have a client looking for a rural property, we do not turn them away.

The reason that we have 3 different zones to choose from is due to the fact that some areas are higher in demand than others and the prices reflect that fact.

A very important factor to take into consideration is the fact that there are thousands of agents based in countries across Europe and Russia who sell property in Bulgaria and each of them has its own clients looking for specific property in specific areas. It’s understandable that one agent ca not have access to all of the clients looking for properties on the coast. And likewise, it’s the same for agents selling rural properties or ones in Stara Zagora.

We market properties directly on behalf of the owner and if we sell them ourselves then fantastic, we take the commission. However, we do not want to restrict you from selling through another agent if that agent has a client and wants to deal directly with the owner.

Too many times agents list a property and pass it on to their network of agents with there commission included. The next agent has to add his commission on and so on. Suddenly the rural house which the owner would be happy to sell for 25,000 euros is being sold to the buyer for 40,000 euros (or more in some cases!) In this example the combined commission amounts to 37.5% and we believe this to be ludicrous and unacceptable.

If you look at our site you will see that any user can access the contact details of the owner for free. We actually encourage agents to source property through us in order to negotiate directly with the owner if he has an interested client.

Our setup helps combat the problem of multiple agents in a chain whereby agents who don’t even have a client are getting paid large commissions for doing little or no work at all. With our setup there is normally only one agent in the chain and the agent which has the buyer sells the property and keeps 100% of the commission.

As you rightly stated in your post, our fee is 9 euros for properties located in zone 3.

I have noticed that on your site you are charging people 50 euros to go on your site, your facebook page and on twitter. Most believe that our packages for properties located in zone 1 are priced quite fair.

Thank you for contacting us, but if you choose to write statements about others, please ensure that they are factual.

Best regards.

thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
errr..........wow! on the defensive when I actually said that your 9 Euro package was quite a good deal!

I emailed you initially through your website stating my properties were around Stara Zagora and to see if you dealt with rural property as your website is completely geared towards apartments. I got a response at 12:50pm on 23rd October asking if we could speak on the phone. I emailed back and asked if you could just send me more details by email as to costs and how you promote. At 18:04 (GMT +1) I got a response from you which was basically just a reiteration of what was on your website and did not address the selling of rural property and fact I was not selling apartments. I replied and said thanks for info but knew all this was your website and was more looking for details on whether you could help sell rural properties. All I got back from more information on your prices and not addressing the selling or rural properties vs apartments.

On your site there is 115 properties listed in Bulgaria, only 10 of these are houses or villas and of those 10, 7 of them are on the coast and 2 are in ski resorts. There is only one property listed not along the coast or in a ski resort and that is VT area.

So my point stands, your website is mainly for apartments for for 9 Euros a year it is worth a punt and I may give it a go.

Yes I ask for 50 Euros for a listing on my private sales website - I take no commission( you take 2% on direct sales),a listing can include video and is listed until it sells (not a yearly fee) and as well as being on the site is promoted to my mailing list of 500 people who have shown interest in Buglarian property through my website, listed on my facebook business page, tweeted to my 650+ followers and promoted to my 450 forum members as well as being listed on a few other places.

P

patrick1972

errr..........wow! on the defensive when I actually said that your 9 Euro package was quite a good deal!

I emailed you initially through your website stating my properties were around Stara Zagora and to see if you dealt with rural property as your website is completely geared towards apartments. I got a response at 12:50pm on 23rd October asking if we could speak on the phone. I emailed back and asked if you could just send me more details by email as to costs and how you promote. At 18:04 (GMT +1) I got a response from you which was basically just a reiteration of what was on your website and did not address the selling of rural property and fact I was not selling apartments. I replied and said thanks for info but knew all this was your website and was more looking for details on whether you could help sell rural properties. All I got back from more information on your prices and not addressing the selling or rural properties vs apartments.

On your site there is 115 properties listed in Bulgaria, only 10 of these are houses or villas and of those 10, 7 of them are on the coast and 2 are in ski resorts. There is only one property listed not along the coast or in a ski resort and that is VT area.

So my point stands, your website is mainly for apartments for for 9 Euros a year it is worth a punt and I may give it a go.

Yes I ask for 50 Euros for a listing on my private sales website - I take no commission( you take 2% on direct sales),a listing can include video and is listed until it sells (not a yearly fee) and as well as being on the site is promoted to my mailing list of 500 people who have shown interest in Buglarian property through my website, listed on my facebook business page, tweeted to my 650+ followers and promoted to my 450 forum members as well as being listed on a few other places.
Hi again,

What I would like to say to all those people trying to sell their properties is that no single method will achieve the maximum coverage for your property. You should never give away sole selling rights to any firm or individual. Whilst I do not always agree with Thetravelbug (Rachelle) I must say that charging 50euros for her service seems quite fair as does the other firms charges such as Appreciating Assets and sellmyresales etc etc. Fees are in place so that people can benefit from the use of their resources and expertise and as long as they are in your budget are acceptable. Rachelle charged 50 euros for access to her database and I am sure the other sales sites have far larger databases and therefore the charges are for that basis. I would recommend making a budget for the sale of your property and deciding on the best avenues to achieve the sale in the timeframe you wish but NEVER EVER put all your eggs in one basket, spread the property over as many different avenues as possible.