Elite 6 - Sports City

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PropGuy

Hi

Has anyone else just recieved an email from TriPlanet stating that they are sending out a Sale and Purchase agreement to be signed and sent back. We got one on Monday, seems a bit strange that this is happening now.

Any thoughts???:confused:
Perhaps they are registering units now and don't want to face a situation where court tells them to give the money back.

D

dubainvestor

Perhaps they are registering units now and don't want to face a situation where court tells them to give the money back.
Hi,

Thanks for the post. Does that mean that if we haven't yet signed the contract we are entitled to our money back?

Cheers !!!

M

memo123

Even if they register the units now they are still in breach of law 13 , and the law will still be inforced .

P

PropGuy

Hi,

Thanks for the post. Does that mean that if we haven't yet signed the contract we are entitled to our money back?

Cheers !!!
I don't know about that because they might blame the buyer for not signing the SPA. But they were supposed to register the units with RERA after selling them to you.

D

Dubai Justice

Hello!

I strongly advise u to ignore Triplanet recent payment requests. They have no
right to demand any payments until the construction reaches the same level as
your payment. The reason why they were not asking more money last few weeks was not because of their kindness but because RERA does not allow them to!!!! So their recent emails requesting payment will turn against them when RERA learns about this. SOON!

Everyone can see other forums regarding ELITE. It's clear this developer is not
professional. All signs indicate that we have all made a mistake dealing with
them. But we can fight for our rights.

Some members who suggest we just wait and try to understand Triplanet situation. Probably those members are friends of Triplanet or have been corrupted by false promises. RERA is aware of ELITE INVESTORS complaints. Some sources think RERA is considering cancelation of some Elite projects. This would mean full refund of our money!!!!! Somebody in RERA also mentioned rumor that Triplanet already under investigation and some investors started legal action. If you are afraid and question if u should pay Triplanet, u can visit RERA ground floor desks and easily obtain a letter from RERA to developer instructing developer not to collect more than 30% payment if construction not reached same level and rest of payment plan connected to construction progress.

You decide!!!

DJ

D

dubainvestor

More Money????

Hello!

I strongly advise u to ignore Triplanet recent payment requests. They have no
right to demand any payments until the construction reaches the same level as
your payment. The reason why they were not asking more money last few weeks was not because of their kindness but because RERA does not allow them to!!!! So their recent emails requesting payment will turn against them when RERA learns about this. SOON!

Everyone can see other forums regarding ELITE. It's clear this developer is not
professional. All signs indicate that we have all made a mistake dealing with
them. But we can fight for our rights.

Some members who suggest we just wait and try to understand Triplanet situation. Probably those members are friends of Triplanet or have been corrupted by false promises. RERA is aware of ELITE INVESTORS complaints. Some sources think RERA is considering cancelation of some Elite projects. This would mean full refund of our money!!!!! Somebody in RERA also mentioned rumor that Triplanet already under investigation and some investors started legal action. If you are afraid and question if u should pay Triplanet, u can visit RERA ground floor desks and easily obtain a letter from RERA to developer instructing developer not to collect more than 30% payment if construction not reached same level and rest of payment plan connected to construction progress.

You decide!!!

DJ
Hi all,

Strangely enough, rec'd an email on 23/05/09 saying that all was on target and could we pay all outstanding money - we just ignored it. Then had phone call today from very nice man( seemed to be way too nice and acted very humble),saying that foundations on elite 6 almost done and that basement will be started soon, so could we send 10% as soon as possible - we told him we'd look into it.

Have also been sending an email every day to RERA as they never seem to respond, thought they might get the message that we want their help - hasn't worked so far - but will keep trying.:(

D

Dubai Justice

Elite Investors, the developer has NO right to ask any further amount unless construction reaches same level of payments already made AND the remaining payments are linked to construction progress APPROVED BY RERA! Since this condition is not met you can just ignore their phone call or emails and refer them to RERA!

PLEASE SEE ATTACHED LETTER FROM RERA confirming the above. I received this from RERA contact.

BE careful, some investors have received information from escrow account BADR ISLAMI (MASHREQ) that there are no funds in the escrow account related to numerous Elite units. Each one of us must check directly with bank the status of his funds.

Escrow account contact person is Mr. Ahmed Murad Khan, senior officer customer trust management, tel 04-2077305, mobile 050 7514200, email ahmedmk AT badralislami DOT com.

But be patient because even bank person seems friend of Triplanet so he will verbally tell you Triplanet is very rich and money is safe, but when you actually insist to have statement for your units he will take weeks unless you threaten action and make pressure on him and finally tell you that there is no money in escrow as far as your units are concerned.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Attachments

D

dubainvestor

Payment Plan???

We are having no luck at all with RERA. We have sent many many emails and have never even received acknowledgement. We have even made a complaint on the website and have not received anything from that either.

Can anyone tell us what RERA's proposed payment structure is (eg what % due for what building work completed) so we are ready when the developer asks for more money next time? They keep sending emails and text messages confirming their 'progress'. But to be honest, it seems like too little too late, and the photos just look like they are taken from different angles, the work completed never actually seems to change.

V

vanityfair

I have just returned from a site visit with Kazim Triplanet sales executive. Elite 6 is up to second floor level, there seems to be more of a buzz around sports city which is encouraging. Most of the golf villas behind are completed and people have moved in. The football stadium has started construction. The new ICC Internation Cricket Council head quarters are completed. There have been delays but I believe Triplanet are over these. Time will tell! Elite 6 revised completion date September 2011.

O

oasis2buyer

Banned
Who checks on progress if RERA are not answering investors complaints - you keep hearing the same thing - has anyone had any success with RERA and their handling of complaints?

V

vanityfair

Has anyone seen the latest RERA payment plan with Elite 6. I have paid 60% and im being aked to pay more. They are only at 3rd floor level. I understood that payment should be inline with construction. The big part of the construction cost will be the fit out, so I do not see why I should be paying more until the concrete construction is complete.

R

Roshan

60% paid and only 3 floors calls for close scrutiny. You should not be paying anything more. The problem is RERA has not defined rules and the current rules favor the developer. But if you are willing to fight it out in courts, I guess you have a case.

Roshan

Status
Not open for further replies.