Recommended investment in Marina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peters

I've heard Dubai Marina has some great buildings, some so-so buildings and some terrible buildings.

For the sake of investment I'd like to invest in one of the best buildings. Which ones would you guys recommend?

I've got around 1-1.5 million AED to invest, what kind of rental income would I expect to receive? Are studios better investments than 1 bedders?

I'd need somewhere that is popular so that I can sell on quickly if needed.

Land Sterling

Land Sterling

Peters,
If I recall properly, 1br apartments have been fetching 1.1 to 1.2m in Dubai Marina. Just becareful because approximately 10 towers are about to finish in the next 6 months. This would create a huge over supply and can cause prices to go down, and so would rents.

you can get a better return in International City where the yield is 9 to 10% than in Marina where it is 5 to 6%.

I let you figure it out.

Regards,

Land Sterling

D

DeanMakar

Marina property

I've heard Dubai Marina has some great buildings, some so-so buildings and some terrible buildings.

For the sake of investment I'd like to invest in one of the best buildings. Which ones would you guys recommend?

I've got around 1-1.5 million AED to invest, what kind of rental income would I expect to receive? Are studios better investments than 1 bedders?

Hi Peters
I am selling a 1800 sq ft 2 bed with partial marina view in Trident Marinascape Oceanic tower through Hamptons on the Marina. At top end of your budget as am looking for a net figure of 1.45mAED minimum. Selling at this price as currently tenanted until March next year. We received 145k in rent for the year in one chq. If not tenanted the value would be valued at 2mil mark.If interested please contact Hamptons. Spec is very good for Dubai, 250 ft of balcony, 3g enabled, infinity pool overlooking marina, health suite, gym etc.

Dean

W

Wannaberich

Be careful what you buy in the marina.Like you said there are a mixed range of towers with regards to quality.
I know Zumrud is a good quality tower.I believe the Marina Diamond towers are pretty good too.Theres alot of towers out there so do your homework.
Consider 'Old Town' aswell.

C

Cyrian

Old Town and Dubai Marina

Be careful what you buy in the marina.Like you said there are a mixed range of towers with regards to quality.
I know Zumrud is a good quality tower.I believe the Marina Diamond towers are pretty good too.Theres alot of towers out there so do your homework.
Consider 'Old Town' aswell.
I agree - I think Old Town will have enduring appeal for both residents and investors alike - is better positioned for the Dubai Metro in terms of walking time - and much closer to the centre of Dubai than Dubai Marina and so is more conveniently located for short let tourists and long let local working residents alike.

It has also held its capital and rental values well compared to other Dubai property projects.

[]
“Old Town: Dubai’s Medina:
The Old Town precinct of Downtown Burj Dubai is a great success both in its pleasant intimate scale, its generous provision for outdoor living space in courtyards, terraces and balconies, and its pleasing contrast from the mainly modern international style of the rest of the project.

For professionals employed in the offices in the upper levels of the Burj Dubai living a walk away from work in this picturesque precinct would surely be a preferable option to living below the shop in the residential apartments of the tower – after all who would want to occupy the same building 24 hours a day?

The quality of the reproduction Arabic architecture in the Burj Dubai Old Town is commendable – this is no Disney land pastiche of traditional Arabic architecture – careful attention has been given to faithfully reproduce Arabic design motifs, ancient Arabic city layout, and authentic looking material’s and colours.
The project is not an exact reconstruction of an ancient Arabic city but more an interpretation of how an Arabic city built today in the same style would have evolved.

This part of the new district will age very well and will become an essential relaxation venue for the hordes of Burj Dubai visitors once they have done the observation deck of the Burj Dubai tower”: [URL="“Old Town: Dubai’s Medina: The Old Town precinct of Downtown Burj Dubai is a great success both in its pleasant intimate scale, its generous provision for outdoor living space in courtyards, terraces and balconies, and its pleasing contrast from the mainly modern international style of the rest of the project. For professionals employed in the offices in the upper levels of the Burj Dubai living a walk away from work in this picturesque precinct would surely be a preferable option to living below the shop in the residential apartments of the tower – after all who would want to occupy the same building 24 hours a day? The quality of the reproduction Arabic architecture in the Burj Dubai Old Town is commendable – this is no Disney land pastiche of traditional Arabic architecture – careful attention has been given to faithfully reproduce Arabic design motifs, ancient Arabic city layout, and authentic looking material’s and colours. The project is not an exact reconstruction of an ancient Arabic city but more an interpretation of how an Arabic city built today in the same style would have evolved This part of the new district will age very well and will become an essential relaxation venue for the hordes of Burj Dubai visitors once they have done the observation deck of the Burj Dubai tower”:]

Last edited by a moderator:
M

muqarabin

You might want to consider the Torch. I think bayut.com have some available, I dont work for or know them by the way. Just that I am thinking of buying into the torch as well. It is just about to be completed and expected to opening in September, the prices are from 850AED/sqft. Prime location in front of the marina waters

Status
Not open for further replies.