Current Market Value of 1 Bed International City Apartments

• Thread starter BobbytheBuilder
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BobbytheBuilder

Thanks for your reply. But there is sometimes a big difference between what something is advertised for and what it sells for. I have done plenty of online searches.

Well Bobby the prices differ from apartment to apartment. I think you should visit bayut.com. There are search features which tell you about the price of each an every area. Hope it works for you.

M

muqarabin

Sterling,

Im not too sure as I live out UAE - a friend of mine in UAE sends me these pics of development on a regular basis but he has never mentioned any power lines. Anyone have any idea what ICP3 is developing like generally?

Thanks,

Ebrahim.
ebrahim, I have bought an apartment in IC3 and I currently live in Dubai. I went out to the site two weeks ago and I shot a 10 minute video of the IC3 project but unfortunately i cant put it up here as it is too big to attach. The video is about 110 MB, if anyone knows how I can format it to a smaller size and then post it, let me know

The general gist of the project is that things are not going too well. A few buildings (about 4 or 5) have been completed and in fact there are people living in one of them. Another say may be 15 - 20 buildings are currently going up, all at very different pace and most of them at a very slow pace. The remaining plots, which is the majority of the project are just deserted, some boarded up and some just left there with no sign of any contractors. Power will not be a problem, as someone mentioned power line are running directly along the IC3 plot. The major roads have been made, which I guess was necessary so that construction access is easy. Most of the minor roads are still gravel.

Any way in summation, this [roject as a whole is a long way off from the final plan.

I just received a warning email from the developer of my plot Cambridge Residence that if I dont pay Oqood registration they will cancel my contract. Despite the fact that they have not even began building this project.

V

vishal73

Hi Paul,

I own a 1Br-Apt in England Y-5. How much it can sell? And what do you recommend- sell it or keep it on rent?
I would appreciate if you can email me daily transactions going on here in IC?

Land Sterling

Land Sterling

Vishal, pm me and I'll send u the list of recent sales.
an agent friend of mine rented out a 1br apartment in england x23 with a balcony, for 30k 2 cheques. He did offer the guy 28k for 1 cheque.

Now becareful, there was a Y building which I drove past for the last few months and it had sewage seeping out because the guy failed to pay service charges or something? I hope your apt is not near/in this building.

D

dalvir bains

The current price for a 1 bedroom apartment is 240k AED you guys can see plenty of units in the gulf news property section, and prices are STILL falling!!
BUT why isn't nakheels service charges!

B

BobbytheBuilder

The current price for a 1 bedroom apartment is 240k AED you guys can see plenty of units in the gulf news property section, and prices are STILL falling!!
BUT why isn't nakheels service charges!
240K and still falling, unreal.

A

aziqbal

I paid Nakeel service charge last year and I want it back cus they havnt looked after the property!!!

does anyone want to come with me and we can attack Nakeel about the terrible job they are doing, I want a full refund on my service charge

Status
Not open for further replies.