Current Market Value of 1 Bed International City Apartments

• Thread starter BobbytheBuilder
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BobbytheBuilder

What are 1 Bed International City Apartments currently selling for? Not interested in what they are advertised for. Any feedback from a clued up individual would be greatly appreciated.

P

paul1970

European Cluster Only : 350K for a standard 740 SqFft.

The good ones with views and location are moving fast at 350-360K.

What are 1 Bed International City Apartments currently selling for? Not interested in what they are advertised for. Any feedback from a clued up individual would be greatly appreciated.

P

paul1970

The price per sqft varies from 387 to 950 Dhs. Not sure about this.

Can we say that there are atleast 2-3 transcations (buy/sell) happening every day in international city.

I have sent u a PM.

yes sir I have that info, but there arent many 1br selling in the other clusters.. Lots of studios though.. If you want the full list, pm me and we'll have a chat.

But the list below should give u a clear idea.

Land Sterling

Land Sterling

Dear Paul,
I am speaking to a few colleagues of mine. So I will report to your query in few mins.

The good clusters to live in are England, France

England: Very quiet and lots of parking
France: you have more shops and carrefour express
Spain: good size bathrooms

Dont live in China, Italy, Morocco.. too noisy, bad maintnance.

For a good 1 bed in international city (dont consider CBD) .. you shouldnt pay more than AED 400,000 tbh.

I'll see what I can get hold of.

Regards

Land Sterling

P

paul1970

Land Sterling,

Thanks for the information.

Dear Paul,
I am speaking to a few colleagues of mine. So I will report to your query in few mins.

The good clusters to live in are England, France

England: Very quiet and lots of parking
France: you have more shops and carrefour express
Spain: good size bathrooms

Dont live in China, Italy, Morocco.. too noisy, bad maintnance.

For a good 1 bed in international city (dont consider CBD) .. you shouldnt pay more than AED 400,000 tbh.

I'll see what I can get hold of.

Regards

Land Sterling

A

anil

That pretty much ties in with my information.
I was told by agents that a 1BR in Spain is about 400K.

D

DeanMakar

1 bed apartment in IC

Dean, where is your apartment at?
Building K08 in Greece sector 731 sq feet 1st floor. Tidy flat. Had it rented out last two years. Tenant is leaving May this year so I would consider selling it. If it doesnt sell in a couple of months I'll probably rent it out for another year!

Land Sterling

Land Sterling

why wouldnt u rent it out? prices arent that good at the moment.. also, if i was u.. i'd sell it when rented with a 8 months to go... properties with investment potential sell better... u get more for it.

Have you had any viewings yet? I am just curious of the level of interest that's all. There is no smell anymore in International City... I have many friends living there... the last 3 months, I've smelt nothing.

E

ebrahim1

Al Jawzaa

Hello all,

I have a one bedroom in Al Jawzaa (By Tameer) - See pictures taken in Feb 2010. I have been informed by Tameer that the handover should take place this year.

Details:
Good size 893 Sq Foot
1.5 Bathroom
Balcony
Low 7AED per sq ft maintanence fee
24 hour security with gym, open social area and swimming pool
Specifed underground parking space
High quality fully furnished kitchen and bedrooms

70% paid now, 30% on handover of keys.

Tameer Buildings are usually very high quality
(See Palace Tower

Project Progress Indicator

OR

Silver Tower

Project Progress Indicator)

I purchased at launch for 544,974 AED.

Any interest, email me. rawat dot ebrahim at gmail dot com

Thanks.

Attachments

Land Sterling

Land Sterling

ebrahim, arent those buildings close to the overhead power cables?

M

Minime

Anyone know what studios in the spanish cluster are selling for ?

P

paul1970

Hi Dean,

Last week a agent showed me a large 1 Bed in Greece around 1020Sqft, the price was 350K net. A chinese investor purchased it since I did not like the layout.

I think your price 400K 1bed (731sqft) in Greece is high in todays market. I know a seller who wanted to sell his 1bed for 420K in the Spain cluster waited for months and now dropped the price to 365K.

Regards,
Paul

Hi Paul

I have just listed my 1 bed with Hamptons for 400kAED if you are interested. Tenant is vacating May this year so will be empty then.

Regards Dean

P

paul1970

Some realistic prices that could go in the market,
Prices net to owner.
350-360K- England
340-350K-Spain

That pretty much ties in with my information.
I was told by agents that a 1BR in Spain is about 400K.

Land Sterling

Land Sterling

Hi Dean,

Last week a agent showed me a large 1 Bed in Greece around 1020Sqft, the price was 350K net. A chinese investor purchased it since I did not like the layout.

I think your price 400K 1bed (731sqft) in Greece is high in todays market. I know a seller who wanted to sell his 1bed for 420K in the Spain cluster waited for months and now dropped the price to 365K.

Regards,
Paul
very good price Paul. May I ask why you did not buy it? greece buildings are newer.

E

ebrahim1

Sterling,

Im not too sure as I live out UAE - a friend of mine in UAE sends me these pics of development on a regular basis but he has never mentioned any power lines. Anyone have any idea what ICP3 is developing like generally?

Thanks,

Ebrahim.

Land Sterling

Land Sterling

ebrahim, i had photos somewhere.... Anyways, when I go out today, I will take some more and show you how close this development is to the overhead power cables...

See u later

P

paul1970

Of course the buildings are newer, but is filled with complete bachelors and contractor staffs, so it does not have the new look.

The price was very interesting, but the layout ( hall+bedroom shape) was not good. Infact I am looking for my own use, so dropped it.

For a pure investment and rental yield, it should be great.

very good price Paul. May I ask why you did not buy it? greece buildings are newer.

B

BobbytheBuilder

Dear Bobbythebuilder,
I have a list of recent market transactions that have taken place in International City and I thougth it might be of interest to you. We are a valuation firm, thus we deal with such requests daily. See attached file.

Please let me know if you require my help for anything else.

Regards,

Land Sterling
Thanks Land Sterling will checkout your PDF Files later on.

B

BobbytheBuilder

HI Land Sterling, I would really appreciate if you could post any PDF files showing recent market transactions in International City.

C

Catherine4u

Well Bobby the prices differ from apartment to apartment. I think you should visit bayut.com. There are search features which tell you about the price of each an every area. Hope it works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.