L'Amandier

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harri

Hi

I am looking at various developments in Morocco and Egypt.

Mainly around Marrakech and have around 300k to invest on a villa/apartment that will be used mainly by myself.

The above development i saw in the FT last week and wondered if anyone had any thoughts on it?

I am looking for something modern and secure with good access from Marrakech airport.

Thanks H

H

Henry1

Hi Harri,

I have also been looking at L'Amandier, and it looks very interesting.. The villas seem modern, having been designed by an award winning London architect yet still have the essence of Morocco. I believe I am right in saying there is 24 hour security, and the development is situated 60 km from Marrakech (about an hours drive). The road to the development is well established as well due to the fact it is often used by the king of Morocco.

I have been in contact with a chap called Alex King who is looking after the sales side of this development, I would recommend you contact him. He was very genuine and useful in giving information and not pushy at all... I can give you his email if you require.

Hope this helps.

Henry

R

redangel7861

Hi

I am looking at various developments in Morocco and Egypt.

Mainly around Marrakech and have around 300k to invest on a villa/apartment that will be used mainly by myself.

The above development i saw in the FT last week and wondered if anyone had any thoughts on it?

I am looking for something modern and secure with good access from Marrakech airport.

Thanks H
Have you tried Atlas golf????

Let me know if your interested, I have good contacts with the developer (I am also an owner on the development).

H

harri

Many thanks Henry. I do not know of Alex King as i am speaking with the developer himself and am looking to go over in January for a look. Apparently a couple of footballers are purchasing there at the moment which is a good sign.

Atlas golf i have looked at online but really think that the area closer to the atlas mountains may be better for me as it is quieter and i believe maybe offers better future resale potential. Also a smaller complex is much more my cup of tea...

Happy New Year.

Harri

A

alxking1

Hi everyone,

Henry very kindly told about this forum, thanks for the kind words Henry. I'm looking after the sales side of L'Amandier directly for the developer, and would be more than happy to provide any required information. The villas are incredible, both in design and finish, and the location is superb. Richard Branson himself, created the very local Kasbah-Tamadot after being bowled over by how breathtakingly beautiful the area was during one of his famed balloon trips.

The villas offer excellent premium growth and future rental returns, there is indeed 24 hour security and can be reached extremely easily from Marrakech. As part of the countries aim to increase tourism, the area is seeing some excellent investment and there are also plans afoot to invest heavily and develop the nearby ski resort. The development consists of 16 villas on a superb plot, 8 of which have now been sold with the further 8 expected to go this year.

I'm going out next week with clients, so if anyone interested would like me to email them any up-to date pictures after my visit, answer any questions or forward information, then I would be very happy to do so. I won't drone on too long if you want to get hold of me prob the best account to get me on is my hotmail account as I can access it on my phone -

alxking1@ hotmail. com

Warmest regards,

Alexander King

Status
Not open for further replies.