What do you look for in Investment Property

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rpainter

What is the top 3 things you look for and where are the top three places you find your properties???

Thanks

Ryan Painter
Econohomes
We sell Investment Properties Nationwide
512-696-1997 ext. 515

T

tinpig

I have recently dipped my toe in the overseas market, turkey.

This site is a great tool for beginners, the advice and expertise is 99% spot on..

I look for emerging markets and short to mid term returns

M

megna73

You should try to talk yourself into investigating Nessie. That would probably end up being loads of fun; even if, in the end, you didn't come up with any evidence. The Bermuda Triangle - I'd be afraid I wouldn't come back. And that would suck.

M

mylesseo

Well basically when I'm looking for a property I looked first the location, if it is accessible to business area,amenities and everything. Second is the price and last one is the property it self what I mean is the looks of the house that will basically suit to my lifestyle.

I will choose to find a property with in California not only because my Aunt is residing there it's just that California has picturesque landscape from its sandy beaches to the waterfront estates really breathtaking.

A

andrewsmith

I am looking for those places where property will locate in costal area, apartment and price should be affordable, about the places where I need properties, those are Turkey, Marbella and Costa del Sol!

Status
Not open for further replies.