Good Real Estate Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BobbytheBuilder

Can anyone recommend a good real estate agent. I need to find suitable tenants for 2 apartments in International City, my current agent is taking ages finding tenants.

T

tbashir

Can anyone recommend a good real estate agent. I need to find suitable tenants for 2 apartments in International City, my current agent is taking ages finding tenants.
Who are you using at the moment. I was using Profile but they are very slow finding tenants too.

A

anil

Who are you using at the moment. I was using Profile but they are very slow finding tenants too.

Regarding Profile:
Do you get the impression that they are in trouble?
There used to be 2-3 people in the office answering emails/phones and now there seems to be just 1.
Do they still have the office in IC, or is that gone?

K

kauser

Regarding Profile:
There used to be 2-3 people in the office answering emails/phones and now there seems to be just 1.
hello everyone,
i am too awaiting profile to rent my apartment out, its been over a month. My emails are answered after a week if i am lucky and the phone numbers don't seem to work. I do however have a contact tel.no for them now which they can be contacted on.

kauser

T

tbashir

Regarding Profile:
They have closed their IC city office, but have their head office in Burjuman Center and one in the Marina. Other people have said to me that they have heard rumors that Profile are about to go bust. I haven't seen any evidence of this myself, however, I'm sure all real estate agents are under financial strains at the moment so if they're not well managed or providing good customer service they could go bust. I've decided to use Properties Dubai instead because they found me a tenant for my studio in one day whereas Profile have several empty apartments on their book's already.

K

kauser

They have closed their IC city office, but have their head office in Burjuman Center and one in the Marina. Other people have said to me that they have heard rumors that Profile are about to go bust. I haven't seen any evidence of this myself, however, I'm sure all real estate agents are under financial strains at the moment so if they're not well managed or providing good customer service they could go bust. I've decided to use Properties Dubai instead because they found me a tenant for my studio in one day whereas Profile have several empty apartments on their book's already.
hello again,
how would i get in touch with properties dubai, do they have a website? I am in Uk, would they be able to collect keys from Profile

kauser

A

anil

Hi tbashir, can you please give us the new phone numbers and address for Profile?

kauser... I am in same situation as you..

I guess the Profile will struggle to rent the IC apartments because they do not have an office there anymore.

Anil

Last edited:
T

tbashir

Anil and Kauser I have just PM'ed you the details.

Properties Dubai doesn't have an office in IC either but still seem able to find professional people to rent out apartments ( at least in the European sectors of IC there is more demand ). It could be that Profile are overloaded or focusing on other business than property management, otherwise I'm not sure why they are so much slower.

B

BobbytheBuilder

Has anyone on this forum used Exclusive Property Management and if so whats there service like?

Status
Not open for further replies.