Selling Property

M

mslambs

Has anyone had any luck recently with selling their apartments? We are looking to a sell a large one bed in sunny beach for £45k - i cant believe its that hard to find a buyer for a property that close to the sea -where else in the world can you get such cheap properties?!!!:)

L

Lysos

"Cheap" is a relative term. Only westerners consider these badly built, unlettable, unsellable properties "cheap".

M

mslambs

That's your opinoin - our apartment is one of the best i've seen in Sunny Beach and we have a renter in from May -September so maybe you need to be more open minded

L

Lysos

Bottom line is you can't find a buyer, and, based on threads on here & other forums, to sell you will probably have to take a significant loss on your 'investment.

J

johndoe

Selling

I've been trying to sell my apartments for 2 years.....Agents don't seem bothered as people would prefer to buy off-plan - in most cases it's cheaper!!!!
I've been looking at a company called housesalesbulgaria and their parent company worldwidegroup.eu - although they charge a £500 up front advertising fee they seem to be trying to sell apartments. I've still not found anyone that is or us using them so not used them yet. It's no good just advertising on a website, you need someone on the ground advertising.

P

PropertiesOverseas

I am an agent selling property on the Black Sea Coast.

You will find that developers can afford to now slash prices to sell their remaining units so in some cases the only way to sell is to take a loss on what you paid. I have off-plan apartments for only 390 Euro per sq m!

In Sunny Beach they built too much too quickly so now the supply in bigger than the demand. Brits are not buying as much as they did but other nationalities are still buying.

If you price your apartment sensibly and can offer something in a well maintained complex in a good location it is possible to find a buyer but you need to be patient, the market is very slow but not quite dead.

Good luck to all sellers out there!

Regards,

I

irishrussian

where exactly is your property? How close to the sea and is it seaview? where do i see it?
Have you a video ?
This is basic stuff. I see people complaining they cant sell but i ask what are they doing to sell.
Show me this apartment.
The place to buy now is usa i think but there are great properties everywhere at good prices. I am not interested in "cheap" property (3 miles from the sea and originally sold at lesss than 900 euro per m2) as these will always be cheap.Buying property is to make capital growth. location is everything.
anyone got good deas in usa ?

I

irishrussian

I bought my place lately through housesalesbulgaria and it was a private owner selling.It was front seaview sunset resort .
My sister has travelled from Moscow now to go to cyprus and she is looking at property through housesalescyprus.com.

They were very good but they need more Russian speakers - not Bulgarians who think they can speak Russian !

Does anyone know of good deals in USA?

J

johndoe

HI Irish Russian

Hi irishrussian, for a russian (guessing you are) your written english is perfect!!!! Don't suppose you work for the worldwidegroup in Ireland.......

I

irishrussian

johndoe,

do you go through your whole life trusting nobody ?

i didnt say anything bad i answered the question. i told you where i bought. I told you i bought through housesalesbulgaria, i didnt say wether they were very good for the customer to sell i said i BOUGHT !
The difference between me and you is i invest in property and make my own decisions.By the posts you have made you couldnt make a proper decision by yourself.
The reason why i usually read these things but dont join is exactly because of people like you.

thankyou to the others who emailed me. I will look at what you said and will come back to you.
even when i said cheap property is not for me it dosent mean you cant make money. i suggest you fnd a way to keep your property, get rental by setting up your own webpage or joining a few rental sites. The main thing is take control of your own investment.If you depend on others you will be disappointed.
one company is bungalow.net .

Anyone have good investments usa ? Must be managed and rented

S

SPview

Just picking up on your thread after receiving a telephone call myself this morning from a company wanting to offer me advertising to sell my properties in Bulgaria, Im not actually looking to sell at the moment so not interested, but its another option if you dont mind shelling out upfront. I dont know if I can post the link to their website here or not but the company was makeanofferdirect dot com with the www at the beginning obviously
And NO I dont work for them, Im not married to anyone there, my brother isnt the MD and I dont live in Bulgaria!!

I

irishrussian

what is the taxes there?
do you have a big year round rental market ?
what is the net amount i wold have after all costs management,tax etc
what is the exact location or why is ita good investment ?

S

SPview

Is doing business in a commie country safe?
????????? I bit rude dont you think ? Anyway, Bulgaria is in the EU and whilst there will be differences in conducting business, providing you do your research and use reputable partners etc then it should be no different to conducting business in the UK or anywhere else in the EU.

Doesnt matter where you are doing business - in order to stay "safe" you just need to take good advice and not expect to do everything on a handshake, and then be surprised when it all goes wrong!