Whats the latest on Barkah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sasherwani2

Haven't received any updates on Barakah from any of the investors, media or Barakah itself. Whats going on down there? Are they wrapping up the loot so the rest of the staff could escape the country?

Q

qiaosky

It certainly appears to be the case! Not sure if you are already aware of this, but a number of us are forming a legal group with one lawyer, to share the costs and also for the purpose of making our case stronger - strength in numbers! You (or anyone else involved) are most welcomed to join us. Since it is not likely that anyone from Al Barakah will ever get back to us, we feel that a legal route is the only way to go to have any chance of getting our money back. The cost is very affordable compared to hiring a lawyer individually. Do let me know if you are interested or need more details, as we are wrapping the group shortly.

Y

Yasso_Yasso

I want to join legal action against Albarakah

It certainly appears to be the case! Not sure if you are already aware of this, but a number of us are forming a legal group with one lawyer, to share the costs and also for the purpose of making our case stronger - strength in numbers! You (or anyone else involved) are most welcomed to join us. Since it is not likely that anyone from Al Barakah will ever get back to us, we feel that a legal route is the only way to go to have any chance of getting our money back. The cost is very affordable compared to hiring a lawyer individually. Do let me know if you are interested or need more details, as we are wrapping the group shortly.
Please include mein your group I have paid fr a unit in marmouka. I can be contacted on dr.mohd70s yahoo

D

desix

Hi All, I invested in a 2-Bed apartment in Burn Monarch, Marmooka City last year around May. I am facing the prospect of losing all my money paid down to date. Therefore, I would appreciate if someone can advise me whether the Group Action being taken is considering members who made investments in individual units. If so, I would be happy to join & contribute my share to recover my money.
How does one join the group?
Where is the group centrally communicating? Here on Property Community? or on some social network site?
Please someone contact me asap & Thanx in advance.

Q

qiaosky

hi. if you will provide your contact details, i am happy to fill you in on the group action.

D

desix

hi. if you will provide your contact details, i am happy to fill you in on the group action.
Hi, Thank you for your offer of assistance, you can contact me on my email address asifahmed at ntlworld dot com I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.