Vibo Voice news paper calabria

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clacher

Hi Leon.

Just found you was at another part of the site and just stumbled upon you, how long have you been going ?We are located in Capo Vaticano and could do with a good night out. We have been here a year better half would love a Guinness.

Clacher

L

Leon McAvoy

Hi Clacher
We have also been here for one year, you can find us in the Piazza San Francesco in Pizzo next to the church. There's a great bar just down the road called the Fairy well that does a good pint and great live music, drop by any time our door is allways open.
Leon

Hi Leon.

Just found you was at another part of the site and just stumbled upon you, how long have you been going ?We are located in Capo Vaticano and could do with a good night out. We have been here a year better half would love a Guinness.

Clacher

C

clacher

Furniture Packs

Hi Leon.

Enjoyed both Vibo Voice and Pizzo Express,did pass pub at the weekend but closed ,and we are too far away to enjoy a pint and drive at 9pm. So maybe another time .

I see that you do furniture packs ,is there somewhere locally I can go and view these although I really need for a 2 bed as feed up with what I have at moment.

Lot of the furniture shops look very expensive or really tacky so would not mind having a look at yours.

Cheers!!!

clacher

L

Leon McAvoy

furniture

Hi Clacher
We get our furniture direct from the manufacture so we don't have a showroom but we would be very happy to show you the apartments we are furnishing at the moment, whens a good time for you.
Leon
Hi Leon.

Enjoyed both Vibo Voice and Pizzo Express,did pass pub at the weekend but closed ,and we are too far away to enjoy a pint and drive at 9pm. So maybe another time .

I see that you do furniture packs ,is there somewhere locally I can go and view these although I really need for a 2 bed as feed up with what I have at moment.

Lot of the furniture shops look very expensive or really tacky so would not mind having a look at yours.

Cheers!!!

clacher

Status
Not open for further replies.