Residents surprised as lines of credit open again

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

georgihh

Banks are supplying cash again, six months after they stopped.
Time to buy as the prices will be going up again

N

naxal

Banks are supplying cash again, six months after they stopped.
Time to buy as the prices will be going up again
By which source can you verify this information ... because .... I was recently declined by Samba Bank in Dubai for a credit card .. the reason only being the credit crunch .
The bank employee said confidently these tough times are to last for a long time ....... I'm sure there are many more similar tales from others .
:cool:

G

georgihh

By which source can you verify this information ... because .... I was recently declined by Samba Bank in Dubai for a credit card .. the reason only being the credit crunch .
The bank employee said confidently these tough times are to last for a long time ....... I'm sure there are many more similar tales from others .
:cool:
Gulfnews: Residents surprised as lines of credit open again

I also have received couple of phone calls.
Life will start again, temporally or permanent prices will start going up again

D

desert dream

This is a flash in the pan..no serious lending will happen for a while..
and property prices going up again...dream on my friend..
ppl have been bruised, battered, jobless, and money has left the country..
buying a house is the last thing on anybody's mind

M

mpat

yeah that s true , I got a call from mashreq ( !!!) that they r giving me 0% interest loan . . . .

W

Wannaberich

I have read posts on another forum about banks lending money.One guy said everyone at his workplace last week had notices put on their cars from a bank offering loans etc.

B

badrah

Guys, banks are lending but for a limited segments of customers, Yes there is lending but it's very cautious and only for a certain segments who are not much affected with the current downturn, However Banks cant survive forever without lending, currently banks are in the phase of raising fund for fear of liquidity shortage as they provide 7.5% on average for deposited, once the liability portfolio of banks balance the existing asset profile, then banks will defiantly start lending again and heaveaily, Just one bank will announce re lending and you will find the rest following like sheep as no bank want to lose market share.

By the way i'm a 10 year solid banker.

B

Brendan R

credit is the problem that us into this situation in the first place. Too much leverage relying on ever increasing unsustainable consumption. Let's face it, we're not going back.

The future belongs to cash buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.