Czech resale property

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simontweddle

I'm looking to buy resale property in the Czech Republic, particularly Prague.

If anyone is looking for a quick and easy sale (i know the process well as i live in Prague) then send me a message.

Regards,
Simon Tweddle.

C

Czechneck

Hi,

What sort of thing are you looking for? I work in the industry and I am also half Czech. I might be able to help depending on what you are looking for.

S

simontweddle

I'm particularly looking in Prague (but would consider other places),new build property that is completed. Am looking for any investor who wants out of their investment and wants to sell it on for no hassle and a good price. Send me something if you have something suitable.

S

soabu

Simon, which areas of Prague are you looking to buy into? Aren't prices reaching another peak/ end of growth phase, especially in central locations?

S

simontweddle

I'm looking to buy in almost any area of Prague, the main thing i'm looking for is nice properties and reasonable prices. I'm investing for the medium-long term as i live in Prague.

S

soabu

Simon, I am looking to sell my unit in the Old Brewery Prague 7.. you may be familiar with this development as is a previous Property Secrets deal. Send me PM if you are interested.
Thanks.

S

stefancupil

The Old Brewery

Simon, I am looking to sell my unit in the Old Brewery Prague 7.. you may be familiar with this development as is a previous Property Secrets deal. Send me PM if you are interested.
Thanks.
Hi, still looking to sell the unit? I am from Prague looking for 1-2 bed unit in Prague.

S

soabu

Yes, I am still looking to sell my unit in Prague 7 (Old Brewery). Drop me an email so I can send you all the details... simonosborne50 at hotmail dot com

S

simontweddle

discounted czech property

Hi Stefan,
There are a number of discounted property from foreign investors from this company:
simreality.cz

Status
Not open for further replies.