Question about Discovery Gardens handover

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Direct2Dxb

I received handover of my apartment and noticed that there was electricity in the unit. Now I am planning to rent it out. How do I ensure that the tenant has to register with DEWA so that the bill does not come to me?

P

pisandre

Well, as my landlord is going to do with me (may be that's you :D). You don't give the keys before he has an evidence that he has been to DEWA.

P

paul1970

I received handover of my apartment and noticed that there was electricity in the unit. Now I am planning to rent it out. How do I ensure that the tenant has to register with DEWA so that the bill does not come to me?
Visit Dewa office at wafi city, goto recovery and claims section (No:5) , discuss with them. They might help you in this regard. I beleive Nakeel will pay the balance amount, this would be done by DEWA and nahkeel understanding.

Infact I had paid the bill (550 dhs) online , when I visited them for a refund, I was told to bring the the original PSA agreement, DEWA bill copy , they said they would do something. I was also told it could be adjusted if the owner has any other DEWA account under his name(cerdit transfer to your account) may the residence if you are staying in Dubai.

I am yet to visit them again.

D

diamond

I own a appartment in mogul discovery gardens which has been delayed in handover(due Oct 08).Has anyone had any hassle dealing with profile?They seen to be very slow with returning any questions posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.