Warsan Estate from EMAAR on HOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andoni30

Hi !

I am owner of one home in Warsan Estate project from Emaar, and as shown in the sticky post, the project is on HOLD.

What this means ? I have to continue paying ? I have to pay in next days second installment.

If not pay and project cancelled, I lost my rights ? and If I pay, what possibilities we have to recover our money ?

Other warsan investors in this forum ? please post your experiences.

thanks.

F

financier888

Hi !

I am owner of one home in Warsan Estate project from Emaar, and as shown in the sticky post, the project is on HOLD.

What this means ? I have to continue paying ? I have to pay in next days second installment.

If not pay and project cancelled, I lost my rights ? and If I pay, what possibilities we have to recover our money ?

Other warsan investors in this forum ? please post your experiences.

thanks.
Better contact Emaar. In the paper - it just stated it was on 'hold' - I am sure they will suspend payments because if the project was cancelled, they'd have to refund your money... I would hold off on any future payments and contact them directly. I don't think the newspapers would print it unless it was from a direct source as it also included cancelled projects. Contact them...

S

sasherwani2

The newspaper I had didnt mention Warsan as one of the "Projects on Hold". Does anyone have a copy of that newspaper or a weblink? As far as I know Emaar wants to make sure all investors have defaulted before they announce the cancellation of Warsan.

F

financier888

The newspaper I had didnt mention Warsan as one of the "Projects on Hold". Does anyone have a copy of that newspaper or a weblink? As far as I know Emaar wants to make sure all investors have defaulted before they announce the cancellation of Warsan.
Khaleej Times Tuesday Feb 5th Page 28 - Warsan Estate listed - Emaar 'On Hold'

S

sally_hsu

could you please post the article in this thread?
many thanks
and what about Maysan project, is it on hold too?

F

financier888

Khaleej TImes Feb 3rd - More Projects on hold

Khaleej TImes  Feb 3.jpg

From the Khaleej Times Feb 3rd - the other list of projects on hold

F

financier888

Projects delayed Developer
Jumeriah Gardens City Meraas
Gardens Dubai Properties
Nakheel Harbour & Tower Nakheel
Mudon Development Dubai Properties
Culture Village Dubai Properties
Palm Deira Nakheel
Al Salam City Tameer Holding
Al Burj Tower Nakheel
Universal City Dubailand
Emerald Gateway Abu Dabia Municipality
Meydab Racecourse Meydan
Waterfront Living Omniyat
Aqua Dunya Dubailand
Al Falah Aldar
Royal Bay VIP Waterfront
Cystral Towers Dubai Properties
Al Kaheel Park Dubailand
Bristol Towers Deyaar
Dusit Emirates Saray Al Osaimi
Trinity Heights Pavillion Holdings
Marjan Island Hotel & Residential AAKAR
Warsan Estates Emaar
A1 Tower Ali Moosa & Sons
Great Dubai Wheel Dubailand
Dubai Promenade Nahkeel
Waterfront Badrah Development Nahkeel
Global Village Dubailand

This is the text from the List I posted which not easy to read,,,,

S

sally_hsu

Actually i can download the pic and it is very easy to read! thanks again!

A

andoni30

Well, I call to Emaar and they told me the project is UP and is not in HOLD. Then I paid... I hope some day have a home or my money...

Other question, now I have paid 20% of the project, I read a new law appears and says developer can not ask more than 20% if construction not started. More info about this ? its true ? where I can find this info ?

A lot of thank to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.