Jagoda Villa Bulgaria

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rangers

Hi! Wonder if some one have bought a plot from Aston Lloyd in Jagoda Villa/The poynte (Varna)

Or some ting els from Aston Lloyd?

Regards Rangers

L

LonNorth

Re Jagoda Villas, Yes have bought a plot and recently received a letter Re proposed costs. Aston lloyd have not been too forthcoming with info which is not great so I am keen to share advice/experiences with as many other investors as possible. I am also keen for independent advice on the matter but dont know who to contact.

Thanks

R

rangers

the contract

Re Jagoda Villas, Yes have bought a plot and recently received a letter Re proposed costs. Aston lloyd have not been too forthcoming with info which is not great so I am keen to share advice/experiences with as many other investors as possible. I am also keen for independent advice on the matter but dont know who to contact.

Thanks
Hi! In the contract it stend.
It`s under 4.2

(i) the Seller will issue tenders for a fixed price contract to at least two reputable builders no earlier than twelve months after completion of this contract and no later than eighteen months after completion.
And it toke 24 months before they had fixed price contract!

Aston Lloyd has breach of contract I have with them.
What`s Your opinion on this matter?

L

LonNorth

Jagoda Villas

Seems logical...have you gone back to Aston Lloyd and made that point to see how they react?
Do you have anyone giving you impartial advice as i am keen to get some professional guidance as to my options and they should be able to help with your query?
I am keen to find out what happens if I dont want to proceed with their offer and instead either sit on the plot for a while until exchange rate improves (as a UK buyer) or look into appointing own builders which they stated on initial negotiations was an option. Also keen to know a bit more about the VAT/Tax refund that they seem to have dangled in front of us with no backup documentation/legislation to support. Have you any thoughts on these areas?

Regards

E

eurolink

Where is this Yagoda villas ???

I live in Varna and I never heard about it ?

L

LonNorth

That is concerning...

Its Jagoda Villas, I will try and get the full address, hopefully you will have heard of that.
Are you able to help in terms of a reputable independent property advisor in the area at all please?

Many thanks

R

rangers

Jagoda Villa

Seems logical...have you gone back to Aston Lloyd and made that point to see how they react?
Do you have anyone giving you impartial advice as i am keen to get some professional guidance as to my options and they should be able to help with your query?
I am keen to find out what happens if I dont want to proceed with their offer and instead either sit on the plot for a while until exchange rate improves (as a UK buyer) or look into appointing own builders which they stated on initial negotiations was an option. Also keen to know a bit more about the VAT/Tax refund that they seem to have dangled in front of us with no backup documentation/legislation to support. Have you any thoughts on these areas?

Regards
Hi LonNorth!
I am a Purchaser from Norway.

I have send it through Colemans-ctts too Aston Lloyd. But A L dont usually replay on may mail`s!

No have not recived advice. But We should spooken too a Advocate how is in Proprietary right/document of title deed?

Vat/tax refund I dont know!

I am keen to find out what happens if I dont want to proceed with their offer and instead either sit on the plot for a while until exchange rate improves (as a UK buyer) or look into appointing own builders which they stated on initial negotiations was an option. I tink it`s a lot of work if You are the onley one!

And Jagoda Villa is 15 min away from Varna in Kavarna I think.

Regards Rangers

E

eurolink

This Yagoda villas in Varna ???

"Jagoda Villas is situated in Varna, one of the premium beach resorts in Bulgaria on the beautiful Black Sea coast." - According to this it is situated in Varna, but I never heard about it. There is no village or neighborhood called Jagoda near Varna.

Date launched 01.01.07 - It should be finished by now !!!

"And Jagoda Villa is 15 min away from Varna in Kavarna I think." - You bought there and you don't where it is ? Kavarna - Varna is 64 km and usualy takes at least 45 min. I still keep wondering how naive are most of the investors in real estate in Bulgaria ...

G

GDMC

Hi, I am also buying at Jagoda Villas via Aston Lloyd. Lack of any info until quotation for build price was worrying but typical of them. I understand that we are not obliged to contract them to complete the build, but we have had no access to plans of villas to establish whether a better price could be negotiated. Also, I do not believe we have any proof of title to the land as yet. AL are dangling a carrot of tax relief on the property but have not offered any concrete evidence (which I would have expected if this was a realistic opportunity). Any thoughts on the way forward? It would be best to have a united approach in dealing with AL. It would be too easy for them to pick us off, one by one.

R

rangers

one by one

I agree it easy for them to pick us off one by one.

And the will be approximately 85.000 Euro!

But it is very important to note that these individual build costs are dependant on the entire site of 66 units being constructed by all clients. and later in the letter this build cost may be subject to a proportional increase !!!!

I think it will be difficult for many purchasers no in these days,so it can be expensive for those who decide to built.

It`s a fall in house prices in Bulgaria at the moment,almost no buyers.

The way forward! maybe check out the contract we have with A L,if they are waterproof toward experts!

Unite some plot and build a house together!

Regards

R

rangers

Hi LonNorth and GDMC! take a look at the Forum: singingpig(The Poynte Bulgaria) there is many nervous purchaser`s who has bougth from A L.

Regards Rangers (Emil)

B

Big Blue

Hi Emil,

I'm also on the singing pig forum, have you guys decided yet on this forum what you're going to do about your increase in costs?

I was told today by Aston Lloyd that my portfolio is going to be taken over again (2nd Time) by the customer relations manager....WHAT NEXT???!!!

R

rangers

hi big Blue

We dont know what to do with the increase in costs.
But we should seek advice from a lawyer.

Regards Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.