Hydra village Sharjah

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gashead

We haven't bought as such but we do have a small deposit which guarantees a unit. Anyone else in the same situation? Any plans or rumours? We've been told the payment plan will be rescheduled but the price will be the same, ie Dhs. 1.5m or so for a 2B townhouse... in Hydra Village Abu Dhabi they are Dhs. 1m so they'll have to reduce to that (or less) if we are going to buy.

J

JunFan

In the same boat Gashead. I was wondering about that also, i.e. whether the price would reduce given the market conditions. I guess we'll find out next week.

F

firasdxb

guys i have a booking for 3 units of 3BR townhouses. I received a call yesterday by Hydra, they will launch the project in ACREs sharjah 15th Dec.
I booked by paying 25k for each unit @ rate of 1100 AED / Sqft

I have been told yesterday by Hydra, that the price is reduced to 1050 AED / SqFt and the downpayment is only 2.5% and the area of 3BR is 2450 SqFt.

anyhow, if anyone is interested to take my bookings and give me back only the booking amount 25,000 for each villa without any extra premium and guaranteed free transfer execlusively by Director of Sales for my favor only please contact me @ 050 5511192 or via email [email protected]

G

Gashead

guys i have a booking for 3 units of 3BR townhouses. I received a call yesterday by Hydra, they will launch the project in ACREs sharjah 15th Dec.
I booked by paying 25k for each unit @ rate of 1100 AED / Sqft

I have been told yesterday by Hydra, that the price is reduced to 1050 AED / SqFt and the downpayment is only 2.5% and the area of 3BR is 2450 SqFt.

anyhow, if anyone is interested to take my bookings and give me back only the booking amount 25,000 for each villa without any extra premium and guaranteed free transfer execlusively by Director of Sales for my favor only please contact me @ 050 5511192 or via email [email protected]
It's good to talk as they say... I was told Dhs. 1,050 but the first payment was 5% not 2.5%.

J

JunFan

The price at Launch will be 1150 AED/sqft. and the initial payment will be 5%.

G

Gashead

Anyone at the Sharjah Expo today? I'd be interested to hear any feedback.

F

firasdxb

i work in abu dhabi, but my brother is there, and he will give me a report, and i will post the feedback.

A

anand_s

hi

i have also booked one 2 BR by paying 20,000
not received any calls yet
i contacted them, they seems firm on construction

Need your veiws

G

Gashead

Only 62 units were sold at the Sharjah Expo and 50 of those were sold to the Sharjah royal family. Hydra don't appear interested in reducing the asking price, they are in a dream world if they think these properties are worth over Dhs. 1,000/ft2.

F

firasdxb

well, if 50 units r sold to the royal family, then what would we speculators get benefit of that ..

this is only an action to show importance of project especially that it lies in sharjah area, university city.

i think those people in Hydra must cut off their prices, and propse a self-financed very very easy payment plan in order to pump the project otherwise, i recommend keeping the project on hold upto 2011 where things might recover..

G

Gashead

Payment will be as follows for the 2 B/R town house from March 2009.

2.5% March 2009
2.5% June 2009
5% Sep. 2009
5% Dec. 2009
5% March 2010
10% July 2010
10% Nov. 2010
10% March 2011
10% July 2011
40% on completion (expected Dec. 2011) first phase and last phase will be complete 2012

J

juzer

Hi there...i have 7 units of 3bhk villas at Dh.900/-sq.ft. I have paid an initial deposit of Dh.25,000/- on each villa. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Payment plan is 60/40.

F

faisal

from faisal

We haven't bought as such but we do have a small deposit which guarantees a unit. Anyone else in the same situation? Any plans or rumours? We've been told the payment plan will be rescheduled but the price will be the same, ie Dhs. 1.5m or so for a 2B townhouse... in Hydra Village Abu Dhabi they are Dhs. 1m so they'll have to reduce to that (or less) if we are going to buy.
we have deposited the amount as the 2 bedroom were supposed to be launched in DEC 2008, the same will now in March 2009, CAN'T WE ask the developer to refunf the amount as a matter of fact it is delayed from their end.

F

faisal

guys what is the latest on the this subject. HYDRA VILLAGE SHARJAH?????????????

G

Gashead

we have deposited the amount as the 2 bedroom were supposed to be launched in DEC 2008, the same will now in March 2009, CAN'T WE ask the developer to refunf the amount as a matter of fact it is delayed from their end.
I would say no because, although the Hydra offer is late they are still offering you the property.

F

faisal

from faisal

I would say no because, although the Hydra offer is late they are still offering you the property.
well my point is different , even if they delay it again than what? whats the credibility?:(

G

Gashead

well my point is different , even if they delay it again than what? whats the credibility?:(
Our contract (or MOU) states if Hydra offer the product (which, I repeat, they are) then the deposit is not refundable, there is no mention of a time bar.

F

faisal

from faisal

Our contract (or MOU) states if Hydra offer the product (which, I repeat, they are) then the deposit is not refundable, there is no mention of a time bar.
ther is no contract or MoU given by hydra at this stage it was only a token money for the reservation of Villas, and were supposed to launched in Dec 2008, which they did not due to what ever reason , the point is this that what is the fault of investor who have trusted the name HYDRA , and the project is not launched even the progress of 3 and 5 bedroom is quite obvious as there is no response and for the 2 bedrooms before launching in March 2009, they should give a second thought as they can see the results of Villas they have already launched.

G

Gashead

ther is no contract or MoU given by hydra at this stage it was only a token money for the reservation of Villas, and were supposed to launched in Dec 2008, which they did not due to what ever reason , the point is this that what is the fault of investor who have trusted the name HYDRA , and the project is not launched even the progress of 3 and 5 bedroom is quite obvious as there is no response and for the 2 bedrooms before launching in March 2009, they should give a second thought as they can see the results of Villas they have already launched.
OK, you obviously have a different contractual relationship to me. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.