February events in El Gouna

Georgina

Georgina

I have two excel documents with all the events in El Gouna and the hotels here during February. If anyone is interested to receive them please send me your email address and I can forward them to you.

Thanks.

M

M Butler

I have two excel documents with all the events in El Gouna and the hotels here during February. If anyone is interested to receive them please send me your email address and I can forward them to you.

Thanks.
Can I please have a copy Georgina? You have my e-mail address I think.

Thanks,
Margaret

john'n'kate

john'n'kate

Hi all,
We're due to fly out to Hurghada 6th March. Is there anything happening in El Gouna or Hurghada during that fortnight? We have guests to entertain on this trip.

Georgina

Georgina

Hi all,
We're due to fly out to Hurghada 6th March. Is there anything happening in El Gouna or Hurghada during that fortnight? We have guests to entertain on this trip.
We get the list of events from Customer Services in El Gouna at the beginning of the month so I can forward it to you if you let me have your email address.

john'n'kate

john'n'kate

We get the list of events from Customer Services in El Gouna at the beginning of the month so I can forward it to you if you let me have your email address.
Thanks for the offer. I have sent you my e-mail address.

Cheers

John