Sama Dubai..

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jyan

:eek:
Any updates about Al khayal Tower one of "Sama Dubai" Projects.. ?!
any news ???

N

natpudan

I am also awaiting news on Al Laylak Tower. Have you got a reminder for the 2nd payment due in dec 2008?

L

loai

thsi project is so delayed.. i wonder if its ever gonna get built...

N

natpudan

i am in 2 minds. definitely the project is delayed. but if i don't make the 2nd payment, then i would lose my 1st payment. i am in a fix.

L

loai

new law

i am in 2 minds. definitely the project is delayed. but if i don't make the 2nd payment, then i would lose my 1st payment. i am in a fix.
well there is a new law coming up that... u should only pay max 20% before they start construction.. my advice is contact the developer and tell them your concerns.. developers are quite lean ant at present with the situation..

N

natpudan

there is not 1 responsible person available from SAMA to update on status.

I read on skyscraper forum a post by IMRE:

Sama Dubai bankrupt / closed and 10 / 12 projects cancelled.

If anyone has further info please update.

M

memo123

Sama Dubai cancelled a project in Bahrain worth billions after finishing 30% of the work , contractors in Bahrain lost millions. So dont be surprised if they cancelled the project without telling you . THE BEST IS YET TO COME

I

Investoman_uae

I think you guys can get some updates from this site.... it talks about SAMA Dubai's cancellation of the Bahrain project too.

Everything about sama dubai - Yahoo! Glue

The big developers are struggling at the moment because they bit more than they can chew. Hang in there everybody....

Inv.

Status
Not open for further replies.