JBR, JLT or Marina

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McVelvet

Hello

I'm looking to cash in on the current downturn in Dubai and would be interested in hearing about any bargains in JBR, JLT or Marina

Thanks

D

dubai freelancer

I have a 1br in mosela going for AED 1.1 all in. Let me know if interested.

Thanks!
Tanya

A

alhabtoorproperties

Hey there,

I just read your interest in Dubai Marina...I would really love to help you on this requirement. You may contact our office number at +971 4 3388813 and look for Romina so she can re-direct you to our Property Consultant expert in this area. Or you may give us your contact details so we can assist you as soon as possible...

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Cheers!
Al Habtoor Properties LLC

Z

zoali

Hello

I'm looking to cash in on the current downturn in Dubai and would be interested in hearing about any bargains in JBR, JLT or Marina

Thanks
I have 1 Bed for 775000 in JLT. 851 sq.ft. Ready and Vacant
Mail me at pz_uae [at] hotmail dot com

H

Hussein Awadh

2 Bedroom Waves Tower, Dubai Marina 3,357,000 AED 1387 Sq.ft 23 Floor.

For more details please contact me,

Hussein Awadh
00971 50 107 6587

L

Lynnette

I have a great deal! Motivated Seller in JLT ...

Four-bed (plus maid's room) duplex on 34th and 35th floors of Goldcrest Views, JLT. All en-suite. Two large receptions plus study, two balconies, two parking spaces. 2890 sq ft built up area.

Superbly finished building. Facilities include concierge, residents' lounges, gym, rooftop gardens with infinity pool.

Tenanted to July at AED 250k/yr. Similar properties now yielding AED 330k+.

AED 2.8M for quick sale.

Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 5
Size: 2890SqFt
Developer: Mazyood Giga International
Price/SqFt: AED 968.86

Contact me if you are interested 050 967 8844

A

abudubai

Studio in Goldcrest Views 2, ready March 2009.
400 sqf
Revised to 490,000 AED

Last edited:
P

privatebuyer

Looking to buy 2BR in Dubai Marina

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a 2 BR app in Dubai Marina f.e MarinaScape or comparable.

Please contact me if interested.

Bart

S

shazy

Hello

Thanks
tell me out of the three you qouted which would be the best to invest in and why?

J

JJd

1 bed at the waves 1300 sq foot 1.6m Marina View. I dont think you'll get better!

I

iconoverseas

I have a Studio in JLT available for AED 465,000 all in and a Studio in Discovery Gardens for AED 410,000 all in....GREAT DEALS!!! both apartments direct with me.

N

Neera naidoo

Burns

:)i have 2 x studio apartments to sell in Dubai Arch and 1 x two bedroom at the Icon. they have just been completed

S

sajburud

studio in greens

hi guys i have a studio around 593 sq feet rented in greens --want to sell it for 725 if anyone intrested do get back

Status
Not open for further replies.