RERA creates 2009 price index for properties

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pisandre

"Rental prices for residential properties, however, are not clear. Properties are divided into apartments and villas, and are based on the size of the building only and no other criteria.

Prices were not given."

Sure it is going to help :rolleyes:

P

Propy

"Rental prices for residential properties, however, are not clear. Properties are divided into apartments and villas, and are based on the size of the building only and no other criteria.

Prices were not given."

Sure it is going to help :rolleyes:
I totally agree with you pisandre, nothing is clear in dubai and very well said by one of our fellow member Roshan few hours ago ( link to his comments : http://www.propertyforum.com/forum/90457-post16.html )

A

aveshbachav

ATTENTION ALL,

It seems to me that we and the media is unaware that the residential rental index was released along with the commercial one. I just visited RERA and got a link where in I found the following for free hold property.

Welcome to the Official Dubai Real Estate Community

You will get an excel sheet, browse through the different tags in the sheet, I know tags are all in Arabic but there is index for deira, karama, commercial, burj dubai and one for freehold property.........

For Intl City, the index for studios, 1 BR and 2BR are 45-55K, 65-75K,85-90K respectively.

I do not understand what the new decree by Shaikh Maktoum to freeze rentals would mean wrt to the index for freehold properties. We need serious discussion among ourselves.

P

Propy

Comprehensive 2009 DXB property Rental Index (Commercial & Residential) in PDF format

2009 Rental Index for International City (please check page 3 of this document)

Attachments

M

mash

The index is useless for IC. They haven't even differentiated between the clusters, not to mention the Central District.

C

CJGEORGE

Sir/Madam

Please recommend the best bank in Dubai OR Ajamn giving the best service for a person living in the UK and having a regular income from properties in UAE. I have an account with ME bank, whose service are poor( contacted at least 25 times),and so far in the last two years I was unable to pay someone in Dubai, or given a cheque book.

DR.C.J.GEORGE MBBS,FRCS

G

GDS

Sir/Madam

Please recommend the best bank in Dubai OR Ajamn giving the best service for a person living in the UK and having a regular income from properties in UAE. I have an account with ME bank, whose service are poor( contacted at least 25 times),and so far in the last two years I was unable to pay someone in Dubai, or given a cheque book.

DR.C.J.GEORGE MBBS,FRCS

Dr. George,

I'd set up and a/c with RAK Bank a couple of months ago and I find them to be rather competent in a situation as yours. If you want, I can give my relationship manager's contact. Pls PM me for that.

If one is not a UAE-resident, they are not likely to get a cheque book from the bank. You will have to fax in your requests to move the funds around.

Rgds.

C

CJGEORGE

MR

Dr. George,

I'd set up and a/c with RAK Bank a couple of months ago and I find them to be rather competent in a situation as yours. If you want, I can give my relationship manager's contact. Pls PM me for that.

If one is not a UAE-resident, they are not likely to get a cheque book from the bank. You will have to fax in your requests to move the funds around.

Rgds.
I would like to know more about opening an account. Please give more details.

Dr.George

Status
Not open for further replies.