Happy owner in Erzgebirge

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

legrandnez

Hi to all,
After a lot of reserach i found it and now i'm a very happy owner of a beautiful property with a nice garden in Erzgebirge.
After asking many questions and got the answers :)on them , via this great site, i would like to thanks to all who reply on my questions, and a great thanks to Teepeeseller for his advices.

Godd luck to all who are searching for the nice property.

L

Lewis

Hi to all,
After a lot of reserach i found it and now i'm a very happy owner of a beautiful property with a nice garden in Erzgebirge.
After asking many questions and got the answers :)on them , via this great site, i would like to thanks to all who reply on my questions, and a great thanks to Teepeeseller for his advices.

Godd luck to all who are searching for the nice property.
Delighted you found your dream. The Erzegebirg really is beautiful summer or winter.
You're a lucky man sir.
Take care. Mit fruendlich Groessen.

C

Cesar

That`s really nice !! :cool:
I hope I can find something for me during 2009.
Regards,

L

Lewis

Hi Cesar, what really help me , was those 2 websites

Wohnimmobilien.net
Wohnungen und Immobilien online - Immobilien Scout24

And as i spoke with notary , you can get a decent discount on property if you pay cash,cause the bank are not lending .And peple need money.That was my experience.
Good luck.
Cesar - This is useful info. Immoscout and Immopool are a great source for buyers.
Some of the agents will not speak English (and I guess even fewer will speak Portuguese)
There are a couple of notaries I/My company have used in Dresden who speak faultless English. One of which has an architect (his name escapes but he's a lovely man and his English is also perfect)

My company will cease purchasing individual properties for clients from 1st January - we still have about a dozen currently in the pipe-line but there is not enough profit in it for us to continue doing it as a business. I am getting close to retirement anyway.

I think your best bet is to search in the two portals above and hope to find an agent to communicate with.

Remember prices are still dropping very slowly throughout Germany and if you have cash you can bargain hard - be patient and don't worry about a chance escaping you - there are thousands of chances in the Dresden/Leipzig/Berlin/Goerlitz area as well further west in the Sud Harz through to the Erzegebirge - be cautious and bargain hard.
For an apartment near an airport Dresden/Leipzig makes the most sense. Dresden is possibly a little more expensive than Leipzig but then it is a nicer place to live.
Good luck Cesar and I hope you find your dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.