any advice on rental yield astrum towers

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rich devaney

Hi i have bought in Astrum towers Istanbul and i was wondering if anyone has any advice on what rental yield i might hope to receive on a one bed apartment, also is there a strong demand on these apartments ??? any advice would be much apreciated.. thank you ;)

D

dan smith

Hi Richard - I too have bought an apartment at this development and would like further information about the potential rental market. Have you been out to the development? I think it was sold to me as having a 6% yield! Would like future information on the actual potential as a lot of flats are going to come onto the market in one hit...

L

Lysos

The obvious people to ask are Turkish estate agents in the area (and really this is the sort of research that should be done before purchase - developers/sales agents have a habit of picking from the air a figure that sounds reasonable, but is big enough to draw you in).

Aegean Emerald Properties

Aegean Emerald Properties

really this is the sort of research that should be done before purchase - developers/sales agents have a habit of picking from the air a figure that sounds reasonable, but is big enough to draw you in).
+1
sounds like you put the cart before the horse by buying first, asking questions later! good luck though, and I hope you do get some decent returns

N

nba004

Hi i to have bought in to Astrum Towers and it was not the rental percentage that interested me but the demand for accommodation in this very populated area of the world that maters, i have been out to the development and was very impressed, one bed could be as much as £290 PCM

Status
Not open for further replies.